Dude-Raider Perm banned
Your name: Dude-Raider

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24751204

Banning Admin: Console

Ban Length: Perma

Reason for the ban: Lacking any understanding of RP whatsoever

Why we should unban you:
I admit I have been a (huge) minge. Tbh I came from DarkRP, when the rules and style of RP are just shit.

Therefore, I wanted something different. So I came to CityRP.

The rules here, where way heavier, so I had difficulties to adjust.

My brother (Wango_Tango) and stephbrother (TheBlackShadowOfGod) are also playing in FL. So they can guide me and say what I can and can't do.

I am really sorry for being such a minge, I will swear and I will do everything to be a good, nice player and a good RP'er.

I hope I can get 1 more chance. I won't screw it up.

Part from TheBlackShadowOfGod:
This kid, Dude-Raider is only 10 years old, he fails kinda hard at English, but I mean, I hope he will get a second change. Me and wango_tango will also do our best to keep him on the right path.
----------------------
Edit: Nevermind you were banned ages ago - I'll reopen this for review.
I'm one of the guys that let you banned at the br topic..
But i want to give you a chance to come back and that you change yourself to a good rper.
If you already know that you gonna fail again than stay away...

I hope you gonna change and maybe get a unban.
I say give another chance, there's no harm in that

if he fucks up again then just reban him
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Nice of you to Drop by, and hello and welcome back to FL! i wish u will get unbanned... im sorry for the epic ban.. but you kinda minge those days..

also im getting people looling at my 20GBs videos+sum picz wasted of time and memory... xD
(07-10-2011, 01:05 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Nice of you to Drop by, and hello and welcome back to FL! i wish u will get unbanned... im sorry for the epic ban.. but you kinda minge those days..

also im getting people looling at my 20GBs videos+sum picz wasted of time and memory... xD

This is an Unban request dont post if you dont have anything useful to say.

Warned
Can i Unban Or NotSmile
I disagree with a unban, we don't want huge minges (as you call yourself) on the server.

I only agree with the unban, if you read all rules from the server carefully and if your stepbrother wants to assist you in the beginning.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-11-2011, 03:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I disagree with a unban, we don't want huge minges (as you call yourself) on the server.

I only agree with the unban, if you read all rules from the server carefully and if your stepbrother wants to assist you in the beginning.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5

Wango_T@ngo (now called ShockWave) and me can try to assist him of course, but not all the time...

So, he also just needs to agree: if he does something wrong, he just will get banned again.

We'll say what he can, and can't do, or lets say we will do our best.

(He got perm'ed because of not listening to me and Wango when we told him that what he does it not allowed)
I have thoroughly read the rules