Meteor's Unban Request!!
Sad 
Your name: Peter Griffin

Your ban ID: 39992

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: CDM - Car death match.

Involved: Only me and staff member involved. a

Why we should unban you: It was not entirely my fault that the ambulance flew into a citizen in a dark tunnel. I was driving out of the city, around 50mph, with my lights blaring and sirens on. I see an oncoming car just around the corner, I drift to the right side swiftly - to avoid the car as it was in the middle of the road as could see round the tunnel. Then to be met in contact with an innocent civilian. In my shock I jump out to aid him, as I was paramedic. I freeze up and seen to be banned.

- He was entirely in my blind spot on the right side. I am terribly sorry. I do not think I deserve a 24hour ban. I play this server regularly (playing mostly this week) and absolutly love the friendly vibe in the community. We're like a team. Please un-ban this poor soul, for an accident that I couldn't seem coming. I also do not think this is a valid reason for a BAN, when I clearly did not intend to run the guy over. - I have also only just started to play this again after more then a year and I don't think this is fair.
-
Meteor (rep)
Bump ? No replay
-
Meteor (rep)
Don't bump your own unban request.

Don't reply to this message.
LOCK THIS THREAD - BAN LIFTED
-
Meteor (rep)
Expired.