Unban Request
b]Your name:[/b] Nir'Onik

Your ban ID: 39926

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random raiding. FailRP as policeofficer. Randomly shooting.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: First of all I heard some contra sounds from a place than I looked from the window, And they saw me looking from the window, I gently asked if I can take a look inside than they said nothing and closed the window. Than I heard em using ammo and equiping M4 than I fired 2 silenced shots in the air to scare them off but thats when Enzyme showed up. I was trying to be a good cop and I didnt actually shoot anyone, I didnt random shoot I shot in the air to scare them. I think I got banned for no reason.
I also have friends that can prove what I said is true(I was talking to them on skype while this was happening)
I was talking to him on skype and he is probably telling the truth
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin
(11-22-2013, 08:14 PM)TheFirat Wrote: Why we should unban you: First of all I heard some contra sounds from a place than I looked from the window, And they saw me looking from the window, I gently asked if I can take a look inside than they said nothing and closed the window.

When I asked and confronted you, you said nothing about this.

Than I heard em using ammo and equiping M4 than I fired 2 silenced shots in the air to scare them off but thats when Enzyme showed up.

So instead of calling for backup and getting a warrant, you decide to "scare" someone who is far more armed than you are? You decided to scare them by shooting in the air, not thinking about that can provoke the situation further? Besides, you wanted to scare them with silenced shots? Wouldn't a loud shot be more effective then?

I was trying to be a good cop and I didnt actually shoot anyone, I didnt random shoot I shot in the air to scare them.
This is failRP. You are shooting inside a city. Bullets come down when you shoot. If what you are telling is true, they were heavily armed. Scaring them with a tiny USP would not help you at all. This would provoke the situation. You should have retreated and called for backup.

I think I got banned for no reason.
You were banned for valid reason

I also have friends that can prove what I said is true(I was talking to them on skype while this was happening)
Witnesses are not evidence as they can lie.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied. The banned player doesn't show any interest in his unbanrequest and he was found guilty in breaking the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator