All kinds of luck!
So... Not only did I win that game contest... I also got accepted into the ESO thing Cheese

Also, by ESO I mean elder scrolls online.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Oh awesome dude, I also wanted to get in the ESO test, but I think I didn't got accepted.
Maybe you could tell us how the game was, after the test.
The game will be crap.

You can't just take a game which is based around immersion, something which you can only truly achieve in single-player and slap an MMO sign on it. So dies The Elder Scrolls series...

On the other hand, Fallout 4 is being made.
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • York, Tandy, Karakuts
Unfortunately I believe this to be the case as well. I generally dislike MMO game design as it is too slow and non immersive as a whole.
This is particularly distressing to me being as I have been a fan since Bethesda put out Morrowind in 2002. I hate to sound like a hipster douche but, the series becoming "mainstreem" with Skyrim kinda ruined it for me in a sense. Fallout 4 on the other hand is going to being to be pretty f***ing awesome for me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(11-21-2013, 01:07 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The game will be crap.

You can't just take a game which is based around immersion, something which you can only truly achieve in single-player and slap an MMO sign on it. So dies The Elder Scrolls series...

I'll tell you how it is.

I have a friend who got in and he said it was actually pretty awesome.
Only thing that drives me away is the subscription plus a premium store.

Got the same invite Smile
You also accepted for the 22nd through the 24th? If you are, maybe we can meet up.
(11-21-2013, 01:51 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote:

I have a friend who got in and he said it was actually pretty awesome.
Only thing that drives me away is the subscription plus a premium store.

Got the same invite Smile
You also accepted for the 22nd through the 24th? If you are, maybe we can meet up.

Yup
It's going to cost $20 per month when it goes live. Also, it will make the usual MMO mistake. It will try to be WoW, but it isn't WoW, so it won't be addictive. So they decide to take a well-made universe and butcher the lore and immersion with multiplayer.

Sorry gents, curtain call, TES is dying.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Tandy
just give me skyrim with co op
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(11-21-2013, 07:21 AM)DrBarkles Wrote: just give me skyrim with co op
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3592/?