Sixth form
(12-26-2015, 12:45 PM)aviator Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:32 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: -snip-

Shame to be honest.

(09-09-2015, 04:07 PM)cheese0wnz Wrote: Yes, at my College I was required to do Maths if I wanted to take Physics. Good luck to you as well! Smile

Yeah, shame though, most of the maths is shit in physics, at least for AQA. I heard before it used to have more calculus, solving things algebraically, quadratic polynomials, which makes it more fun!

Sixth form life is great! But if people in the "quiet" study areas could give their freaking voices a rest! Seems few people care about their A Levels at the moment in my school, hopefully changes in January. Just about 5 months until AS Maths and (hopefully) AS Further Maths exams! D:

I passed with 4 Cs at A-Level, I wouldn't call that a shame
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
aDisabledDeer Wrote:I passed with 4 Cs at A-Level, I wouldn't call that a shame

I wasn't actually referring to your results, though personally I would prefer higher, but what I actually found a bit of a shame: "College sucks, I rarely went, never did homework".
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Grunt
I currently study Business studies, Law, Economics and critical thinking at A level. F.Y.I A levels make me consdier suicide ...
Currently studying Geography, government & Politics and Film Studies. Predicted Bs for all of them, however am redoing an exam from each of the ones I did last year, so am aiming for AAA.

In addition to this, i'm planning on having a gap year, in which i'll undertake A1 and A2 Business Studies, and A1 and A2 Economics. It'll then hopefully make up for 'satisfactory' GCSE results when reapplying to University, in which i'm going to aim higher, with my first choice likely being London School of Economics or Warwick, not fully decided yet. Smile
A more fitting signature.