Sixth form
Maths (Mechanics)
Physics
Media studies
(09-08-2015, 06:10 PM)cheese0wnz Wrote: Maths (Mechanics)
Physics
Media studies

Maths with mechanics and physics definitely go hand in hand. I'm doing maths (mechanics) and physics also, as well as biology. Good luck!
Regards,
aviator
(09-09-2015, 04:04 PM)aviator Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 06:10 PM)cheese0wnz Wrote: Maths (Mechanics)
Physics
Media studies

Maths with mechanics and physics definitely go hand in hand. I'm doing maths (mechanics) and physics also, as well as biology. Good luck!

Yes, at my College I was required to do Maths if I wanted to take Physics. Good luck to you as well! Smile
Double ICT and ye old History
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • mgdwszx
Video Game Design - Btec lvl 3
I hated Sixth Form, most the teachers in my college were rejects from uni or weren't good enough to teach at Secondary School(lel).

But, i took:

Computer Science,
Electronics and Computer System Engineering,
Business Studies,
General Studies(never take this, it purges your soul of all life and sense)

Just finished with it and am now on a gap year off to uni
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Tomo
Thumbs Up 
I am in Year 12 doing BTEC IT, Computer Science and Use of Maths. Loving it! Cheese
I dont have Sixth Form rip
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I studied Politics, Applied Business Studies, Modern History, and Law - Got 4 C's at A Level.

College sucks, I rarely went, never did homework, and somehow fluked my exams.

Stay in school, kids.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(12-20-2015, 07:32 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: -snip-

Shame to be honest.

(09-09-2015, 04:07 PM)cheese0wnz Wrote: Yes, at my College I was required to do Maths if I wanted to take Physics. Good luck to you as well! Smile

Yeah, shame though, most of the maths is shit in physics, at least for AQA. I heard before it used to have more calculus, solving things algebraically, quadratic polynomials, which makes it more fun!

Sixth form life is great! But if people in the "quiet" study areas could give their fucking voices a rest! Seems few people care about their A Levels at the moment in my school, hopefully changes in January. Just about 5 months until AS Maths and (hopefully) AS Further Maths exams! D:
Regards,
aviator