I can't build Money Printer.
Hi.
I built Money Printers, but someone destroyed them.
I want to build another one but I can't. I got an error message says that I've reached the maximum amounts of money printers. But the money printers are destroyed and I don't have money printers right now, why can't I build more?

Thanks
(07-08-2011, 06:58 PM)HNH992 Wrote: Hi.
I want to build another one but I can't. I got an error message says that I've reached the maximum amounts of money printers. But the money printers are destroyed and I don't have money printers right now, why can't I build more?

Thanks

If that case someone didn't destroy them they stole them.

So until they destroy it you cant spawn them anymore
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(07-08-2011, 07:08 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:

Thanks

So until they destroy it you cant spawn anymore

OMG!!
Is there a way to find them?
Sigh... You go find them yourself no radar you must find it yourself....
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
(07-08-2011, 07:10 PM)HNH992 Wrote:

Thanks

OMG!!

Yes, if you go to the bank and then at the spawnpoints type: "I want my contraband back" Exactly that, otherwise it won't work.

Joking

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fish, 7rozen_7ear_, Noobias
lol soul
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(07-08-2011, 07:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes, if you go to the bank and then at the spawnpoints type: "I want my contraband back" Exactly that, otherwise it won't work.

Joking

Really, the tiny Chinese letters are cool. Can I buy them :3
© Nudelholz
(07-08-2011, 07:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 07:10 PM)HNH992 Wrote:

Thanks

OMG!!

Yes, if you go to the bank and then at the spawnpoints type: "I want my contraband back" Exactly that, otherwise it won't work.

Joking

ha ha ha ha Cheese
This happened to me in Evocity2... I was with [FL:RP]Johnny (Mahti) and we had a house, and I put some contra in the yard and headed to town. I came back, collected lots of money and I had to leave the server, so I destroyed the Contraband. ALL of it. I came back a couple hours later, ready to play, I went to put more contraband in that spot, and it claimed I had already hit the limit even though I had none.

Basically -

Joined | Spawned Contra | Collected Money | Left Server | Returned Next Day | Attempted to Spawn | Wouldn't Spawn