Government Random Search Warrant
Name of player: Venom & Other Government at the time

SteamID: I tried to find it using the Fearless Finder Tool, but the only one that matched was incorrect. He is in the video.

Time in GMT: 15:25

Server: v2d

Summary: Myself and another corleone had made a base in the UM, I had recently received a ride from a taxi driver of whom I refused to pay the fare, he came into our base and then I did threaten him with a gun to force him out. He then called the cops. An officer turned up, we hid and then went back into our own area doing our own thing, then the cops gained a search warrant and ran into our base, the sergeant arrested me and the others rammed through the doors and destroyed all the contraband that we had, costing us A LOT.

I believe that this was a random search warrant, as in RP the taxi-driver could have been lying because I did not pay him. Because of this it has cost myself and the other corleone on all the contraband that we had in our base.

& so this is why I believe that it was a random search warrant that had no evidence to back it up, and I think that they should have attempted to contact me, or PM me and I would have been happy to deal with the situation, instead of running straight in and destroying our contraband.

(As the video shows)

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/vTSzj8g_bbQ
We had gotten a call that the corleones, Sauce and his friend, pulled a weapon on a cab driver. We had to go investigate it as that is what police do. We got to the door and I used /y several times to make contact but they never answered. So, we got the SRU there to open the door forcefully, as police would do if there was a armed suspect. That is the reason we went in. We just happen to find contra also.
Denied.

valid reason for a search. Cab Drivers have logs of who paid etc and he could of shown him his logs of payment causing them to search for you. You then pulling a gun on him is a threat which also validates a search.

Next time just pay your cab driver if you are taking a taxi and you wont lose your contraband.