Un-ban Request- Rikard
Your name: Rikard

Your ban ID: 39638

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Double dooring/Prop block, you should know better.

Involved: i was living in a house with [FL:RP] Hyde, and we had no props but kitchen items and stuff in out kitchen we only bought the doors to lock with keys no fading doors or props that would block so why do i get banned for Doubledooring or propblocking, this must be the wrong steam ID i don't see any reason why i got banned i was just in town allrandomly i got banned, Why? but i did block 1 way and that was the garage cause someone else owned it for some reason i don't know, but there was still other ways to get there so that shouldnt be a propblock in that case.

Why we should unban you: My motivation is, all we did was bought a house, to RP and live in, we only had a nice interior with props to RP, and i never ever otherwise see my self as a problem or threat for FL:RP since i play properly and follow the rules as i obey them with respect. i also read the forum everyday i play for updates
You had place a prop over a public door which is known as double dooring, and that is the reason for you being banned, there was no mistake.
(11-15-2013, 04:47 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You had place a prop over a public door which is known as double dooring, and that is the reason for you being banned, there was no mistake.

It was the garage door of our house, not any public place atall, also you could just take the maindoor to go into the garage. It's not a public door it was our garage like i said so why would any public people have anything to do with our garage? i say this is unfair but...
Rule 5, Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

And this door was blocked cause some other Corleone ran to buy our garage door when we bought the frontdoor so i blockt it so he couldn't enter that way into our house, iknow i could'v placed a keypad or anything but, That would be double dooring.
not to just block, even thought he ran away he was still the owner of that door. i know it maybe was wrong but i didn't think that thing out when i got this over me now. a weekend off if you put it that way
You prevented people from entering via the garage using a prop, in a raid, officers may want to take this route, to get into the building but you prevented this by prop blocking the door.

Not only this, you had placed a prop over the door which was already there, this is known as double dooring, this is the reason a ban was issued.
The accused player was found guilty of breaking the rules.

Denied after banning moderators request.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator