Shorten Ban - Vipers
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Vipers - Unban Request
Your name: Vipers

Your ban ID: 39319

Banned by: [FL:M] Veryzn

Reason: Mass Inentional RDM, Impersonation of a administrator.

Involved: Not too sure

Why we should unban you:
Well, I will admit to you I was indeed much of a troll, and I understand the ban was not that long ago, but before this ban I personally would like to think myself as a reasonable player, I was very upset that day and players was telling me off whilst player, random arrest and crying for admin, so I decided to change my name to "[FL]Sexman" meaning these people think I am impersonating a admin, which technically I was and I do not blame them, before this however I was having real life problems and was very upset and wanted to take it out on somebody/something, So Stupidly I decided to take it out on this server and Massively RDM everybody I saw, for the reasons above and thinking back now I wish I took it on a "less popular" server as Fearless was a place for propper roleplay.

I understand I made a ban request yesterday, but I am so bored and desperate to be unbanned, I would really appreciate if my ban was shorted to maybe 3 months, and then I will come back no worries, thanks!
So you come on to our server and you start shooting everyone you see, totally disrupting any RP going on at all, and you knew about the consequences and yet you think you should be unbanned? Why should we really unban you? Why should we take the risk?

Anyways. Unbanrequest denied. You made on yesterday and it got denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator