[03/03/2016] Official standing on dictatorships
So I just played on v2d for an hour without any admins present...I hadn't seen this thread yet...The president literally broke every single rule on this thread and no one did anything...

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(11-14-2013, 08:50 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: So I just played on v2d for an hour without any admins present...I hadn't seen this thread yet...The president literally broke every single rule on this thread and no one did anything...

Haven't received any reports, nor ban requests from anyone.
(11-15-2013, 10:47 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 08:50 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: So I just played on v2d for an hour without any admins present...I hadn't seen this thread yet...The president literally broke every single rule on this thread and no one did anything...

Haven't received any reports, nor ban requests from anyone.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39114

This Might be it Im not sure but I did make one on the president not sure if right one you can have a look though.
The following 1 user Likes skatehawk11's post:
  • D0ctor
Is it allowed to ban freedom of speech?
Thanks for this thread, answered some questions for me. Should be able to roleplay Dictator properly now. Smile
Oh this is just great, now there's no fun in being dictator anymore. DaCrowh has some very good points about this new restricting 'rule' !
(11-13-2013, 10:25 PM)DrBarkles Wrote:
Quote: Anyone with their default spawn in the city (BMDs, Gun Dealers, Doctors, etc.).
Sorry, but unless the spawns have been changed these people don't spawn in th city?
Correct me if I'm wrong though Wink

The spawn points vary by map. In v2d all of the above spawn inside the city.
(11-14-2013, 01:52 PM)skatehawk11 Wrote: I like this rules way better, I have one question If someone ask's for a licence can you deny them, Because this would seem like it would go back into blanket banning again.

Yes, you can accept or deny licences as you see fit. Though you have to keep in mind, any decision you make will have consequences.

(11-17-2013, 01:46 PM)Gmodder Wrote: Oh this is just great, now there's no fun in being dictator anymore. DaCrowh has some very good points about this new restricting 'rule' !

As Narcotic said, the player base just doesn't have the RP and mental capacity to handle such liberty. We have had this without a binding rule for a while and it lead to people banning things such as: walking, running, jumping, laughing, walking straight, crouching, breathing and similar things.

They have made laws which banned groups of people or vehicles from the city without any reason, just to see those groups come back and raid their own government.

To put it in a simple, one-liner: "You had the privilege (as a community) and you blew it."

The limitations have been implemented to deal with any and all "Dictators" when there are no staff members online.
Will this be added to the F1 menu?

It would benefit everyone if it did.
(12-07-2013, 09:26 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Will this be added to the F1 menu?

It would benefit everyone if it did.

I can't see why not.