I can't buy house. HELP
Hi
I'm trying to buy house.
I press F2 but nothing happens.
Also, when I look at the door, it says on the left "blocked". Why?

And I have another question. Can I give someone money?

Thanks
Something might be obstructing the door, perhaps an invisible prop or something of the like.
I've also had issues buying doors under conditions of extreme lag, so you may want to look into that.

Yes, you can give somebody money.
You can use either /dropmoney NUMBER or /givemoney NUMBER
/dropmoney drops a money stack, while /givemoney gives the currency to the player that you are looking at
(07-07-2011, 09:07 PM)Fish Wrote: Something might be obstructing the door, perhaps an invisible prop or something of the like.
I've also had issues buying doors under conditions of extreme lag, so you may want to look into that.

Yes, you can give somebody money.
You can use either /dropmoney NUMBER or /givemoney NUMBER
/dropmoney drops a money stack, while /givemoney gives the currency to the player that you are looking at

Thanks for help.
I don't think there is something obstructing the door because I tried many doors and when I look at the door, a red message appears at the left of the screen says "Blocked".
you could try reconnecting. something may not have loaded properly the first time around
(07-07-2011, 09:17 PM)Fish Wrote: you could try reconnecting. something may not have loaded properly the first time around

I figured out what the problem. I opened the settings and changed controls from F2 to F5 and it worked. Now I can buy by using F5. I don't know why my F2 doesn't work in this game.

I have another question. Is there a way that I can lock my house?
I bought a house and I put some items there and I left my house for few minutes and after I came back, my house was in a mess. Someone destroyed everything.
(07-08-2011, 12:08 AM)HNH992 Wrote: I have another question. Is there a way that I can lock my house?
I bought a house and I put some items there and I left my house for few minutes and after I came back, my house was in a mess. Someone destroyed everything.

People can pick your door or crack your keypad.

Shift+Right click to lock
Shift+Left click to unlock
These both apply for cars.

(07-08-2011, 01:03 AM)ProIce Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:08 AM)HNH992 Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 09:17 PM)Fish Wrote: you could try reconnecting. something may not have loaded properly the first time around

I figured out what the problem. I opened the settings and changed controls from F2 to F5 and it worked. Now I can buy by using F5. I don't know why my F2 doesn't work in this game.

Thanks

(07-08-2011, 01:04 AM)HNH992 Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 01:03 AM)ProIce Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:08 AM)HNH992 Wrote:

Thanks

Anytime Cheese