Sending Client Info Problems
Bump.
Still not solved.
* Tandy sigh
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Hai, I'll try and help you here with a few tricks

[*]Try doing in console, connect 176.31.228.8:27015 ( If the server says it's full keep trying and this worked for me, so hopefully for you too)
If you want to join a different server, just change the bold ip

[*]Sometimes it can be conflicting addons or the server downloading the ones you already have, so go to your steam workshop and unsubscribe to the no-longer wanted addons and remove them from your folder - C:\Program Files \steam\steamapps\"mysteamaccount"\garrysmod\garrysmod/addons
Restart your gmod and check to see if anything is running in the background while your playing, hamachi or any network related programs that could be interfearing and stopping you from joining.
Is your firewall blocking connecting in your anti-virus? If so check.

[*] As I say it may be addons, I know that if I download too many addons I crash regularly.

Regards,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-18-2013, 07:32 PM)Meteor Wrote: Hai, I'll try and help you here with a few tricks

[*]Try doing in console, connect 176.31.228.8:27015 ( If the server says it's full keep trying and this worked for me, so hopefully for you too)
If you want to join a different server, just change the bold ip

[*]Sometimes it can be conflicting addons or the server downloading the ones you already have, so go to your steam workshop and unsubscribe to the no-longer wanted addons and remove them from your folder - C:\Program Files \steam\steamapps\"mysteamaccount"\garrysmod\garrysmod/addons
Restart your gmod and check to see if anything is running in the background while your playing, hamachi or any network related programs that could be interfearing and stopping you from joining.
Is your firewall blocking connecting in your anti-virus? If so check.

[*] As I say it may be addons, I know that if I download too many addons I crash regularly.

Regards,

Meteor
I have done everything that you have suggested before, it doesn't work.
What i'm thinking the problem is that it could be server-sided. Maybe my profile has been corrupted somehow, and it is rejecting my client or something like that.
If that is the problem, then it is out of my power and i need admin help.
I have sent a pm to Temar regaring my issue about 3 weeks ago, i haven't gotten any response.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member