[Suggestion] Police Baton
Title of Suggestion: Police Baton

[Image: 640px-SRTC_melee_Police_Baton.png]

Description: SRU and even Police carry a baton that is used to push back mobs. The baton doesnt harm people just pushes them back.

Why:
1.) If the president is walking around the city people usually mob him with cameras or just to anoy him so SRU and Police would be able to push them back to protect the president.

2.) If people are trying to get through nexus lobby or garage police can push them back until the door has shut.

3.) If there was ever an RP to do with riots or protests the government will be able to control the crowd to protect the city.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • DAT_AIM
+Support
+Support,

Good idea, also if someone goes out of their cells you could push them back in for example.
Why shouldn't it hurt people?
Batons are considered lethal weapons. Tasers and Pepper Spray are used before the use of Batons too.

If anything, the SRU's shields should be able to push people.
I agree with Jarz, make the shields "push able". Baton are a good idea of course, but that's mainly for the Police Officers in my opinion, and I do think they should take HP. It will get abused, but you can put that under the category "attempted RDM" I guess.

+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It could get abused, but I think it's a nice idea and it would help in situations as stated above.
+Support.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Thanks for your opinions guys, I must agree now that you have mentioned it. Dealing HP could be a good factor to this suggestion. Perhaps 10-15hp?
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
I would think it would be a smaller amount of HP taken, though i also
believe it should take a portion out of the Stamina down as well.

Perhaps lower than 5HP per hit, would be for the best.

It should also reduce Stamina by about 10% each hit. (After getting hit with a baton, you would not have much energy to run, for a little bit)
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • DAT_AIM
(11-08-2013, 06:48 PM)Nevinator Wrote: I would think it would be a smaller amount of HP taken, though i also
believe it should take a portion out of the Stamina down as well.

Perhaps lower than 5HP per hit, would be for the best.

It should also reduce Stamina by about 10% each hit. (After getting hit with a baton, you would not have much energy to run, for a little bit)

That sounds like a great idea.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Maybe if when you hit them and their stamina goes to 0% they pass out? (get ragdolled)

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.