No Default Spawn-Lists!?
Hey, I have this bug, which I think is fairly common. I don't have either the; "Useful Construction Props," or; "Comic Props."

Here is a picture of my spawn-lists!

[Image: spawnlists.png]

I recently re-installed Garry's Mod, to fix another bug. Is there something I can do, to avoid having to re-install it again? A couple of notes below!

Before launching the game, I had installed all of the Fearless-content, all of it.

I joined Single-player; then joined Multi-player.

Tried verifying game content, of every game included.

Tried mounting all of the games, and restarting!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Okay, try this:

Go to the file location of Garry's mod, go to settings, spawnlists pull out any spawn lists you have in there to your desktop or some other safe place, delete the folder *spawnlists* then open steam, right click garry's mod in the library then verify your cache and it will replace any missing files/folders then add all your spawnlists back into the folder.

If this does/doesn't work just say Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Small Bear
(11-02-2013, 02:26 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Okay, try this:

Go to the file location of Garry's mod, go to settings, spawnlists pull out any spawn lists you have in there to your desktop or some other safe place, delete the folder *spawnlists* then open steam, right click garry's mod in the library then verify your cache and it will replace any missing files/folders then add all your spawnlists back into the folder.

If this does/doesn't work just say Cheese

I encountered the same error, and fixed it with the help of Mavis Dracula. If the one above does not work take all the spawnlists (Including default) put them in a safe place or on desktop, then put your default back in Spawnlists, start Gmod to check it, and finally put the other spawnlists back in.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:53549212&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
So there is a default folder in GarrysMod/garrysmod/config/spawnlists/default. Pull all the spawnlists out the map and place them in GarrysMod/garrysmod/config/spawnlists. Restart Gmod and voila! The default spawnlists are back. This happens when you reinstall gmod. Very strange...
Exactly what mavis said, I had the same problem and searched on the internet for the problem couldn't find anything -.-

But then I just went to my /spawnlist and moved everything from that map to default, fixed. I recommend you to do that!
I'll try all of this stuff soon, I'll get back to you. Thank you for your replies!

Thanks everyone! I managed to fix it in the end, cheers for all of the suggestions!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Solved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator