[Suggestion] radar gun in car.
Radar Gun in cars

Description: When you a Roleplaying a traffic warden you need to be out of the car to find the speed on a vehicle. This means that if someone is speeding they have to run to the car, get in and hopefully catch up. If there is one in the car by pressing a unused button you can quickly chase after them like in real life.

Why: It will make role playing a traffic warden more realistic. Also will be able to stop the speeders before the hurt someone or crash into something.
+support, I hate having to run to my car, unlock it and then start to chase the speeder because half of the time I lose the speeder in the time it takes to get to my car. Maybe make it so its only usable when stationary so you cant spam it when driving around?
(10-31-2013, 05:58 PM)[FL:RP] Hazza56 Wrote: +support, I hate having to run to my car, unlock it and then start to chase the speeder because half of the time I lose the speeder in the time it takes to get to my car. Maybe make it so its only usable when stationary so you cant spam it when driving around?

+Support

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:53549212&b=12]
+ Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

+Support.
+support
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
+ Support. I also see this in real life and it would be pretty handy due the angry police car door Tounge
Done