Suggestion - Allow Police to use M4
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Mr.UnionSniper, Fillehh
-support.

If police can use M4's, then that makes SRU slightly more redundant. I feel MP5's are fair enough, as police in my eyes, shouldn't be heavily armed.
A more fitting signature. 
+Support
It makes sense to me, and when i go to the airport in Manchester, i usually see one or two cops with an M4 or a UMP45.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feToEzTjnyE

Look at 4:10-4:15 / 4:50-4:55
Cops clearly use M4s!

+Support
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Morbid, CorieTheNub
(10-30-2013, 06:49 PM)Generation Wrote: -snip-

Look at 4:10-4:15 / 4:50-4:55
Cops clearly use M4s!

+Support

Because movies tell the truth Smile
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 8 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • Moisty, CorieTheNub, Freezak, originalkhawk, Generation, Fillehh, Deriptz, Adamantite
Huge +support, but maybe the weapon SRU are supplied with could be buffed in accuracy and a very slight damage boost due to superior training.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(10-30-2013, 06:02 PM)Jono Wrote: police in my eyes, shouldn't be heavily armed.

www.lenscrafters.com

Bud, police are supposed to be much more heavily armed than the majority of civilians. They should not be able to be challenged by some mere gangsters with some cheap machine guns. Cops and Criminals should never be equal. The law is above all, and it is only fair to equip them that way. If you are arguing that the mp5 is good enough, you might as well replace it with the TMP or Mac10, because it is truly crap.
(10-30-2013, 07:37 PM)Nevinator Wrote:
(10-30-2013, 06:02 PM)Jono Wrote: police in my eyes, shouldn't be heavily armed.

www.lenscrafters.com

Bud, police are supposed to be much more heavily armed than the majority of civilians. They should not be able to be challenged by some mere gangsters with some cheap machine guns. Cops and Criminals should never be equal. The law is above all, and it is only fair to equip them that way. If you are arguing that the mp5 is good enough, you might as well replace it with the TMP or Mac10, because it is truly crap.

I did not mean in real life. I was referring to the servers. It's just my preference.
A more fitting signature. 
+support, added realism
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.
I don't want the police to turn into SRU. I feel like the police should call for backup (SRU) instead of running in themselves in though situations.
Police can already equip shotguns, so I think they are good enough powerwise.
-Support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Jono, NotSep, Burnett, AleksaKiller