[CLOSED] [Unofficial] Cub market recruitment
What we do
In the cub market we aim to promote your business and in turn promote ours!
Seems like a win win situation right? Well that's exactly it, the busier we get the busier you get and you keep your own profit! The way this business works is that we're providing you with a space to put a stall or your business you keep everything that you earn within the marketplace apart from a small amount which goes to us for maintenance for example possible expansion into a second part of the market or even to try and employ more people and just expand however I will talk about this tax in the cost section.

Corporation History
Well this is a new business and we don't have a business yet however we did get the market going at one point and had it relatively full with stores, we had a store where you could sell your cars, a stall where you could buy dupes, we had a fairground ride and also gun shops and much much more.

Costs
The price you would have to pay for using the facility is still very much so undecided but it will be something around 10% I can't imagine it being much more.

Members
We've had a few people use the facility but not gone through the application process however as of now these are the members:

Chocbar98: Head of advertisement and co-owner of Cub Market
Scotch Mcgreg: Head of Cub market and entrepreneur

The application required to join is below, this is just a template, copy this and fill it out and post it as a reply.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

How many hours do you have on Fearless?:

How many bans do you have?:

Why do you want to join us?:

Do you often play Fearless?:
just some tips
1. you need a [Unoffical] tag before Cub.
2. ad some more detail to the background as in are you a entrepreneur, or a big Market management franchise. and add some photos Smile
other than that this looks amazing! good luck Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I don't really think this is a great idea for a clan but it would be amazing for rp. You should create an rp event where people can setup their little stalls in cub market and have a flea market type deal.
Good idea, but it's not near to be finished. You can add these for example;

-Photos
-Logo
-A good layout
-More information
-History
-More IG information
-Member's list
-Proper application (
Code:
---
)
-Event / People "selling there" list
-What you offer
-More interest information that make it look more unique.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Thanks so much for the feedback guys, I will get my co developer to get right on it!
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Barkles
Also I've just noticed
You need to remove the duplicate thread bellow this Wink
What do you mean by duplicate thread, I am confused, I am new to these forums :3
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38777
This one here
It's the same
Or at least has the same purpose therefore not needed Smile
Ah thanks man, is the updated post ok? Just needs a few pics

(10-29-2013, 11:23 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Ah thanks man, is the updated post ok? Just needs a few pics

Yeah great add some pics maybe write some like contracts for storeholders to follow as a .pdf Smile