[UN-OFFICIAL] Kriegerisch; OHG
We wish the clan good luck. And hopefully we meet.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Small Bear, Burnett
ANNOUNCEMENT;

Both zombieshooter47, and add22; have joined!

[Image: tick.png]

I, Albrecht Schweitzer, would like to welcome on behalf of Kriegerisch our newest members! Welcome, add2, and zombieshooter47! I look forward to seeing you both on the field. We see a promising future for you!

You will be given all you need to be among-st my men. Personally.

Your's sincerely,

[Image: Untitled_1.png]

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Jono, Burnett
ANNOUNCEMENT;

A bug which stopped us from building our head-quarters has been resolved!

OUT-OF-CHARACTER;

We hope to continue the building, and to have it completed, soon! After it is complete, with exterior, and interior, we will be hosting an event. A; "house-warming," event. This is a good chance for security/spy-based organisations to gather intelligence on us. For example, a note; revealing our frequency for this event! Or, crucial information about future plans!

These type of events are key for these agencies to understand our intentions!

On a side note, we're always recruiting! Look for our application-template at the bottom of the thread; on the first page. Thank you!

Your's sincerely,

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Burnett
(11-02-2013, 04:57 PM)Kulthro Wrote:
**NEWS UPDATES**

The Clan Discussion Page has been severely updated! Newly, added on story, and new branches have been added, along with rules. Please refer to them when applying.
EODxChaos, please remake your application due to the clan overhaul taking place right when you posted your application. Sorry for any inconvenience!

In other news.. War has struck!
The Clan that goes by the name of Kriegerisch has started a war with the Ghost Operatives. They have stolen one of our old clan members, Add22, and he was exiled. But they have also threatened our lives with death! The Ghost Operatives will not stand for this..
Devys Potal has started organizing a strike team to go to war with them. This is a CODE RED among all Ghost HQ's. Calling all Ghosts to EvoCity Division 7. We have been threatened by an Anti-Spy Organization called Kriegerisch, and we are in need of others.
All citizens wanting to apply to be a Ghost Operative, do it fast! We're in need of more Ghosts.
The so called Revolutionary Kriegerisch threatens an organization that means to help EvoCity!

This. Means. War.

(OOC)
Currently Organizing Time and Date for war.
(OOC) Tell me what works for you for a time and date of war. That is, of course, if you accept.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]

Spoiler :
(11-02-2013, 05:01 PM)Kulthro Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 04:57 PM)Kulthro Wrote:
**NEWS UPDATES**

The Clan Discussion Page has been severely updated! Newly, added on story, and new branches have been added, along with rules. Please refer to them when applying.
EODxChaos, please remake your application due to the clan overhaul taking place right when you posted your application. Sorry for any inconvenience!

In other news.. War has struck!
The Clan that goes by the name of Kriegerisch has started a war with the Ghost Operatives. They have stolen one of our old clan members, Add22, and he was exiled. But they have also threatened our lives with death! The Ghost Operatives will not stand for this..
Devys Potal has started organizing a strike team to go to war with them. This is a CODE RED among all Ghost HQ's. Calling all Ghosts to EvoCity Division 7. We have been threatened by an Anti-Spy Organization called Kriegerisch, and we are in need of others.
All citizens wanting to apply to be a Ghost Operative, do it fast! We're in need of more Ghosts.
The so called Revolutionary Kriegerisch threatens an organization that means to help EvoCity!

This. Means. War.

(OOC)
Currently Organizing Time and Date for war.
(OOC) Tell me what works for you for a time and date of war. That is, of course, if you accept.

IN-CHARACTER;

Dear GHOST-OPERATIVES,

Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. However, I don't think we should rush into things, my; "friend." Here's why, we simply don't feel your intentions to start war with us are completely legitimate. In-other-words, let us play with you a little more, eh? We've hardly had any fun. Yet.

When we do, we will happily crush you. But, I have to give it to you. Bold move attempting to challenge us. But for now, I will non-remorsefully decline.

Your's sincerely,

OUT-OF-CHARACTER;

We've only just been established, although our goal is to limit the security/spy-based clans, in-character; we want to prove we aren't just about war. And we can pull off some decent role-play. If you would like to create a more established background to this war, then you can participate in our future-regular events, which will probably take place soon.

On-the-other hand, we haven't even got any basic base set-up. We're still throwing out prototypes. Also, we've only taken a member. It's not really a reason to take-up war. Sure, we threatened you, but you're the ones who provoked us, by claiming we; "made a mistake."

We will happily, eventually, declare war with you. But in a well-organised, over-viewed, role-playing manner. Basically, we would like to have a nice build-up to it.

Thanks!

Your clan is wholely based around shutting down other clans, having wars with all opposing clans on the server is a really great way to make a bad good name for your clan! Keep up the good work guys!
(11-02-2013, 09:21 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Your clan is wholely based around shutting down other clans, having wars with all opposing clans on the server is a really great way to make a bad good name for your clan! Keep up the good work guys!

That's awkward, did you not read my post? Take your ignorant, narrow-minded opinion some-where else.

Edit:

Oh, also. Sorry for being unique, I didn't feel like creating a clan that can be compared to every-single other one on the server.

The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Floodify, Glade
(11-02-2013, 09:22 PM)teamcub Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 09:21 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Your clan is wholely based around shutting down other clans, having wars with all opposing clans on the server is a really great way to make a bad good name for your clan! Keep up the good work guys!

That's awkward, did you not read my post? Take your ignorant, narrow-minded opinion some-where else.

Your posts are not worth my time to read, sry.

'Good name for your clan!'

I hardly think you can talk about that. Your clan was one big mingefest, and even under its recent 'reformation', the first impressions of it will allways hold.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Floodify, Glade
(11-02-2013, 09:53 PM)Jono Wrote:

'Good name for your clan!'

I hardly think you can talk about that. Your clan was one big mingefest, and even under its recent 'reformation', the first impressions of it will allways hold.

It's not my clan but nice attempt, 2/10 wouldn't answer again.