Unblacklist - DANBIDz - CDM
Your name: DANBIDz

Your blacklist ID: 18884

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50449993

Reason: Reckless driving resulting in CDMing me on the pavement

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I believe i should be unblacklisted because when i was getting my car fueled up i got shot at, so i panicked which caused me to accelerate and accidentally run over Freezak, the second i hit him i got out and tried to call a medic but i dident get time, i was arrested almost straight away, i would of apologized if i got his name at the time but i dident, it was just an accidental CDM, they always happen and if everyone that CDMed by accident got a ban, there would be no cars.
[Image: high-5.png]
I don't really remember it perfectly, although i remember that your CDM looked like intentional and i can't remember you trying to call a paramedic but going somewhere with your car.
(12-07-2013, 12:40 PM)Freezak Wrote: I don't really remember it perfectly, although i remember that your CDM looked like intentional and i can't remember you trying to call a paramedic but going somewhere with your car.

My Apologies for the CDM but it wasent intentional, and the reason i dident call a medic is because i was instantly arrested.
As far as i remember you didn't say anything about that in-game, neither apologized, that's why i considered it as intentional after all. How can i believe you now that it wasn't intentional?
(12-07-2013, 11:15 PM)Freezak Wrote: As far as i remember you didn't say anything about that in-game, neither apologized, that's why i considered it as intentional after all. How can i believe you now that it wasn't intentional?

I was instantly arrested, no time to apologized or even get your name, i couldn't of possibly apologized!
The blacklist reason states that you 'CDM'ed [him] on the pavement'. If this was the case, then you should have watched you driving. Arrests don't normally occur straight away (hand cuffing, getting a warrant). There would have been plenty time to apologise - or even make note of it on the OOC chat.

The blacklist has since expired, and unless you can prove your innocence, the blacklist will remain.
Regards,
aviator
Indeed, while you did not apologize or anything like that, it's not about knowing who was the victim, OOC chat is always open. It's your fault that you were driving recklessly, that's what i saw before you ran me over on the pavement. It's clearly your fault that you were driving like that, i'm not a god to know if you did that accidentaly or not.
Blacklist appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, DANBIDz (STEAM_0:1:50449993), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of the blacklist appeal is due to the user breaking server rules as provided in the statements by [FL:M] Freezak.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator