X Factor RP ( OLD )
THIS RP IS CLOSED
Smart move to tell that your try today was a total fail, do you think people will join the event if the test one was a fail and you announced it?

Good luck with the event.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Davidson
Yup, shame the earlier event didn't go according to plan. Hopefully people will take this more seriously so it will be more enjoyable.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tandy™
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51494504
Job Applying For:Host
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have done a similar talent show before, but i was the judge. I looked at the host to see what he was doing in case i would be the host, and i know what to do. Not to mention that my mum watches
x factor as much as possible so i always hear what the host says in the background.
Hours: 410
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 10
I hope you know about my story, that i have changed since my last ban, and i do not minge around anymore, i actually do serious RPs.

IC Info:

Name: Andrew 'Tandy' Trinko
Date of Birth: 25th march 1987
Additional Info?: If you want this RP to go well, only select people who you know will do a good job and take this seriously. Not some 0 hour guy who thinks his physgun is a laser pointer.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Verzyn is Simon Cowell.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Floodify, Verzyn
(10-26-2013, 10:58 AM)HellShell Wrote: Verzyn is Simon Cowell.

That.Would.Be.Hilarious.

Goobi pls Verz.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Verzyn, has to be. There cannot be anyone else better for this job.
[Image: 24250537.jpg]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(10-26-2013, 10:50 AM)Tandy Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tandy™
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51494504
Job Applying For:Host
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have done a similar talent show before, but i was the judge. I looked at the host to see what he was doing in case i would be the host, and i know what to do. Not to mention that my mum watches
x factor as much as possible so i always hear what the host says in the background.
Hours: 410
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 10
I hope you know about my story, that i have changed since my last ban, and i do not minge around anymore, i actually do serious RPs.

IC Info:

Name: Andrew 'Tandy' Trinko
Date of Birth: 25th march 1987
Additional Info?: If you want this RP to go well, only select people who you know will do a good job and take this seriously. Not some 0 hour guy who thinks his physgun is a laser pointer.

Your Approved for Host.

Accept the friend request i sent you on steam.
I think you may want to move the date back a little, since you posted it a day before the proposed event. Good luck.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I could not get on the site to change anything....