[POG] Soap - [Random Raid]
Name of player: [POG] Soap

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50724811

Time in GMT: 7:10 pm

Server: 33x

Summary: I was in the corelone base with all the other corelone when suddenly we get a serch a cop comes in and says he has a supicion about us? So we said thats not allowed, but then he called all the other cops and SRU to come.

Evidence:
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

First of all, I came in the fence ( Not the house ) because i heard ALOT of explosions inside the house.
I never got the warrant to search the house.
I never called in backup , they just rdm came in , Entered the fence and got a warrant for all of them & Arrested all of them ( it was not me )
Please upload the video so we can see that it wasen't me requestion warrants for all of you.
(10-23-2013, 06:24 PM)ClockWorkMdo Wrote: First of all, I came in the fence ( Not the house ) because i heard ALOT of explosions inside the house.
I never called in backup , they just rdm came in , Entered the fence and got a warrant for all of them & Arrested all of them ( it was not me )
Please upload the video so we can see that it wasen't me requestion warrants for all of you.

You're the one in the video doing all the comotion
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

(10-23-2013, 06:54 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 06:24 PM)ClockWorkMdo Wrote: First of all, I came in the fence ( Not the house ) because i heard ALOT of explosions inside the house.

You're the one in the video doing all the comotion

I dont actually see myself doing all the comotion since i heard alot of explosions inside the house i asked who the door owner was, I never actually got a warrant for any door. + I never called in backup they randomly came and did all the arrests and warrants.
Banrequest denied.

Closing notes: Video does not prove if the officer actually heard contra being destroyed or not in this house, and will therefore be given the benefit of doubt this time. Although, I want to mention an officer needs a searchwarrant before entering someones property, although this will serve as a warning.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator