Unblacklist ¨- Hillerbear
Your name: Hillerbear

Your blacklist ID: 19404

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969

Reason: Publicly building with no administrative approval - on a rooftop.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narc @ Work

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So, I asked Enzyme for permission to use this small appartment dupe some months ago. He teleported to me and said "Yeah thats okay."
Today Fiblez pmed me and asked if I got a permission to build in public. I said to him that Enzyme gave me permission. He doesent answer me and suddenly Narcotic hands out a blacklist to me.

I wish for you to rethink this one, because I didnt know my permission was "no longer valid." What I am asking for is for you to remove the blacklist from my account and unblacklist me. My only wish is another chance and I will not disappoint you.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

enzyme do you remember this?
and would something on a roof even be approved?
So Temar I think this is a bit Neutral place to build to get a blacklist handed out:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/4709...0A609FF62/

As well as it is a passive build. It could be like that IRL as well.
Credits to Rain.

Yes I remember this. This was a far bit back though. I allowed you to paste that dupe there and then

Because I allowed you that one time doesn't mean that is allowed to put that down everytime all the time. You need to ask a staffmember for permission everytime you paste it down.

If I recall correctly, your build went around the borders I've drawn in?

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes, Enzyme thats correct. I know I cant paste that evrytime thats why I ask for a single chanse to not do it again. Thank you Enzyme you draw it correctly.
Credits to Rain.

The advanced duplication was placed on a roof, without permission to publicly build. Take a blacklist as a slap on the wrist.

Denied.