Respons..
Hey i have maked some props in my house and tryed to protect my self.. i am very new in this game, but my freind told me i could go to there Calnsite to make an unban Request Smile i am sorry if i Ruined other players game but i wil stop it and my freind will help me how to play this game i am realy sorry Sad but i am hope you understand what i am writeing :/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30115357

Thx for youre understanding.
You have an hour to use the Template or I will close the thread - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
If you want to get unbanned please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.

Now that you can see your ban times, steam ids etc. You will fill each of these lines, otherwise it will also get denied. Information counts.

Your name: (Noobs)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30115357

Banning Admin: don't know

Ban Length: Don't know

Reason for the ban: I think ill got banned becouse ill pro spamed " like they said" ill just buy a house in block the windows and the doors.. but i am very new at this game so ill dont know to to lock the door or something and how to get a job but my freind will learn me how to play " 2SweeT^" and " Rex" But i am very sorry if i maked something wrong wont happen again Sad

Why we should unban you: I am new in the game " as you can see up in the Text" i have only played for fun in random servres but i wont to get a higher rank or something start a shop with food ' Guns Money printers or something but i wont prop spam again.. and i just blocked the door and all the windows becouse i didnt know how to lock the door so i blocked it and got some ban request i quess ^^
You are new to the game, that's why I recommend you to read the rules at the "Rules & News" section on this forum. You are not allowed to block any doors with props, there always should be space between it for atleast 2 players in a row. Also it needs a keypad. This is called propblocking.

Unban request denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.