[Unofficial] EvocitySecurityCorporation
Hi it's Scotch Mcgreg my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:32019399 Thanks alot for considering my application
(10-19-2013, 04:22 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: [b]Steam Name: Shameless999

[b]Steam ID: Scotch Mcgreg

[b]How many hours do you have on Fearless?: As of this being written 25 hours

[b]How many bans do you have?: 0

[b]Why do you want to join us?: Because I am interested in the mechanics of Gmod setting up security etc and I feel I could bring a lot to the clan.

[b]Do you often play Fearless?: I play fearless whenever I have time, it's usually every day but I am doing exams so sometimes not as much

Accepted! Welcome to EvocitySecurityCorporation!
[Image: azxo.png]
Steam Name:
GotWaffle

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:52552106

How many hours do you have on FearLess?:
325 hours

How many bans do you have:
7 but none in about past 4-7 months

Why do you want to join us?
I'm looking to start getting back into FL:RP and I would like to be in a government related clan because i have gotten allot more serious since i last played (which was a while ago) and I love to be a guard and helping other players. Also (everyone says this) I am good with a gun. Having played COD, BF3-BF4, and ArmA my almost entire life with other shooting games, I've learned how to handle most guns in games.

Do you often play on FearLess?
Yes I play at least 2 hours a day on work days and at least 6-10 at least on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
(11-19-2013, 09:45 PM)XXPYRR0B0IXX Wrote: Steam Name:
GotWaffle

Steam ID:

325 hours

I'm looking to start getting back into FL:RP and I would like to be in a government related clan because i have gotten allot more serious since i last played (which was a while ago) and I love to be a guard and helping other players. Also (everyone says this) I am good with a gun. Having played COD, BF3-BF4, and ArmA my almost entire life with other shooting games, I've learned how to handle most guns in games.

Yes I play at least 2 hours a day on work days and at least 6-10 at least on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
So your telling me you have applied for two clans!? (ESC and Wolf Operatives)
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
(11-21-2013, 09:35 PM)Morbid Wrote:
GotWaffle

Steam ID:

325 hours

So your telling me you have applied for two clans!? (ESC and Wolf Operatives)

I retracted from them due to inactivity, on the other hand this one looks the most professional and active.
GotWaffle

Steam ID:

325 hours

Application Denied! You are trying to join multiple clans at the same time, you may only be in 1 clan at a time.
I am not glad to say this but the time has come. I am sad to say I am handing in my resignation. I never thought this day would come but I believe I have moved on from and the clan and wish you all the best of luck in your future in devours. Who knows, I may come back some day.

Bye.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Clan has been closed due to inactivity.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.
Regards,
aviator