Can I lower my mic range in-game?
Question 
I've started doing RP in the Metro Cafe on V2D, and one of the things I enjoy doing is playing music over my mic since Evoradio is only for cars.

All though nobody has complained about it being loud or annoying, I have realized that the range on my mic in game is quite large. If anyone has a store above or beside they could hear my mic, and I don't want to disturb store owners.

Is there anyway for me to turn down my mic range using the console? I know you can change the speed of your Phys Gun in console, but changing your mic range I'm not aware of.

If there is such a command please tell me it, it would be much appreciated. Smile

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:53549212&b=12]
I believe mic range is defined by the gamemode, so I don't believe so
Yes indeed, the microphone range is defined by the gamemode so you cant really change that. But you could turn the volume a bit down.
I try to keep the volume as low as I can without effecting quality. I even ask people if the volume is loud, quiet, or distorted.
Aloha,

I guess you will be fine if you act like you would in "real-life":
If you play music you'll "have" to ask your neighbours wether they are fine with you playing some music - just like you would in "real life".
The line above is just something I do whenever I play music but you do not have to ask your neighbours.

Enjoy your day and feel free to ask any other questions,
-Crowh
Support provided. Closing.
Regards,
aviator