Goodbye
Well, I have been thinking about this for a while and seen as I just can never be bothered to play Fearless now so I thought I may as well leave. To start with I used to play too much so I want to stop being so addicted. I really don't find FL as interesting as I used to and I just end up playing deathrun. I may still come on TS but I won't be on the servers as I just don't find any appeal in playing in CityRP now.
I can't be bothered to list names of the people I thank, but you know who you are anyway. Ill keep in contact with most of my steam friends still.

Thanks for a fun time guys, Cya

Yours, Dwip.
Goodbye, you'll be missed greatly and you can always have a chat with me if you wish!
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Dwip, Col.Leonidas
I'm really surprised about that Dwip. You're a great roleplayer and person in general, it's sad to see you leaving, good luck in future and looking forwards to see you back any time.
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Dwip, Col.Leonidas
Dwip WHY?!

I will never forget you! (depends on my memory...)
I hope that you will return soon, so I don't saying goodbye to you yet!

If you are drunk:
-Delete this thread
-Go sleep
-???
-Profit
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I am not you Kula and I don't think I'm drunk so...

Keep the thread
Eat
????
Profit
The following 1 user Likes Dwip's post:
  • Col.Leonidas
Goodbye Deewip, sad to see you go. I'm sure we'll still talk on TS and i'll come on deathrun every once in a while and show you how its done Wink Goodbye for now.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • Dwip
Haha, that deathrun distraction I can understand completely! Farewell Dwip, though I still see you now and again racing through those courses.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Dwip, Col.Leonidas
Your quicker than me but yeah, I will still see you on deathrun.
I'll persuade you to come back.. don't you worry Smile It may take some time though.
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Dwip
Dwip! Who's gonna make my god damn coffee now?!

AWww, bye man Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Dwip, Col.Leonidas