BR On Prop Surfer
Name of player: Nunis200 or leojack (If you look in the pictures its hard to make out which one it is, one must of broke NLR, but i belive its Nunis200 who prop surfed)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60029876

Time in GMT: 17:55

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically a Fireman propsurfing into the air (FailRP) not doing hi job. I do believe he was only on 1 hour(s) playing time.

Evidence: [Image: 7086zo.jpg]
[Image: w97f9c.jpg]
[Image: 2r4rivo.jpg]

I also saw him punching other players for no reason.

I have no evidence, but I thought I'd put that out there anyway...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Yep he assaulted me for about 20 seconds (I believe) which caused me to lose 13hp.

You are saying it looks like nunis. But if you look at the second picture where the fireman hit the ground you see nunis is talking in his mic beside the rebel.

For future reference take a picture of the prop. It will say whos prop it is and will help in showing who it actually is.
Im really confused aswell, it makes no sense at all:/ but anyways thanks for the tip.

Edited*

Maybe it may say in the logs if Nunis200 (Who i believe prop climbed) that he spawned a prop in? i dont know, but i am really confused about the photo taken, it could of been a case where Nunis had just finished talking and the box was fading away and a took a screenshot as soon as leojack use 'X', im guessing that happened, not 100% sure though.

I have screens of the Prop surfer his name is leojack. i'll add my screens
https://www.dropbox.com/s/derdxuc0is6uul...%20BR.docx
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Thank you Barkles.

Ban Request Approved.

User banned for one week for prop surfing