[Forum Game] "Fist" fight
Example:

Orion VII: Kick-starts the fist fight by punching Narcotic in the head
Narcotic: Recovers, then grabs a metal chair, hitting Orion VII so hard he divides by zero and forms a black hole.
Killjoy: Runs both Orion VII and Narcotic over with his ridiculously oversized motorcycle

and it keeps going. Kinda like a word battle between members.

I'll start:

*Runs a VIA Train over Soulripper. The impact was so hard that his soul rips and he vaporises*
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.
*Slaps Orion so hard he flys into a new dimension
Shutzwaffles are blue waffles and blue waffles are shutz.
In the new dimension, Nuka awaits to kick him in the balls so much he falls through the floor into a strip club
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Ghostk1ll3r tries to figure out what is going on.
Drives locomotive over everyone.
(10-11-2013, 09:39 PM)TwinSun Wrote: Drives locomotive over everyone.

*kills god and flattens everyone with body.
I survived while on
the moon but now that Iam back I look at the body and getting ready to drive Bulldozer over shutzwaffles.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

*Flings Plutonium-239 at Hillerbear at immense speed. The resulting impact was so hard it produces a nuclear explosion that causes him to divide by zero and form a black hole. Watches as Hillerbear falls to his demise.*
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.
Shutz the robot comes over and eats Orion the uses the resulting large change in mass to enslave the world.
** A cow steps on Shutzwaffels **