Ban Request RiiCo and Mogbit
Name of player: RiiCo and Mogbit

SteamID: RiiCo=STEAM_0:0:13498644 Mogbit=STEAM_0:0:37854105

Time in GMT: Around 10 am

Server: v2d

Summary:RiiCo is hostaging 2 Officers as a Gundealer along with Mogbit who is a BMD. They tie the officers up and force them to fight in an arena. Not doing their jobs at all.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtmPw66bg...e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1zdRp9W2...e=youtu.be
I'd like to know the accused players reason for doing this. They have been contacted about this banrequest.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well the whole story is now presented in this video.

The cops were harassing me and Mogbit's shop by random raiding and they set up random cameras along inside the shop.
We got enough and decided to take them as hostages and make them hurt each other.
So yes we were doing our job, and the shop protector Davidbob came along helping us taking them down.
And we told the cops SEVERAL times to go somewhere else, but they broke NLR 3 times or so and kept annoying us..

RiiCo
(10-09-2013, 02:22 PM)RiiCo Wrote: Well the whole story is now presented in this video.

The cops were harassing me and Mogbit's shop by random raiding and they set up random cameras along inside the shop.
We got enough and decided to take them as hostages and make them hurt each other.
So yes we were doing our job, and the shop protector Davidbob came along helping us taking them down.
And we told the cops SEVERAL times to go somewhere else, but they broke NLR 3 times or so and kept annoying us..

RiiCo

BMD's aren't supposed to have normal shops like Gundealers. Davidbob was never your shop protector no need to lie about that. I don't know about the NLR part. But you don't take matters into your own hands, it's called Backseat Administrating i guess.It would've been better if you posted a BR on the cops instead of making circus animals out of them.
[/quote]

BMD's aren't supposed to have normal shops like Gundealers. Davidbob was never your shop protector no need to lie about that. I don't know about the NLR part. But you don't take matters into your own hands, it's called Backseat Administrating i guess.It would've been better if you posted a BR on the cops instead of making circus animals out of them.
[/quote]

Yes Davidbob and he's fellow followers (Corleones) Signed and were payed to protect my shop.
Well we got enough, it's up to the admin to decide, we could'nt manage our store with them cops bustin their way in and turning the whole place up side down without no reason.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players RiiCo (STEAM_0:0:13498644) Mogbit (STEAM_0:0:37854105) was found violating rules regarding hostaging and job usage.
Suspension will be applied for 24 hours.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team