A replacement for 1 car.
Pickup truck or van.

Personally i think that we should have much more content, and i know the hesitation to do so because you think that less players will join the server, and that is not necessarily a fact... it just means that a "different" type of people will be joining the server. Less players will join that are looking for a good server that they could get into quickly, and the server needs those people too because they tend to donate really quickly using their parents credit card. But how come the players that want all this new content have to deal with the lack of it?

Imagine the possibilities. And there "could" be a solution that would not make it take effect on all servers. What if v2p was the map where all this content is hosted? The content would only be on that server, and v2d along with v33x could be kept the same. This means that those people, those impatient people, will not have to wait to get into those two maps, but the people who want to have access to all this new content would be able to switch onto v2p and be satisfied. The fact that the map is gigantic is also a plus side, allowing utilization of larger Trucks, and other neat things.

TDM Cars is another thing that has been debated for a long time, even the addition of custom sounds which Soul has mentioned. Another thing is the fact that we cannot access more car colors is kind of silly, as those colors may help with RP and many admins/mods tend to only color their own car because they say that if they color mine, everyone else will want their cars colored. So what if they do? Please... for the love of Garry's Mod, allow their to be more content. The addition of those new cop skins was a big thing for you guys, and we all love them.
A truck where you can actully open the doors in the back like a door.

And what is going to happend if you own the car who gets replaced?

Ps don't remove the lotus it's a realy nice low car.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
I agree with Equalizer, remove those 3 cars, everyone who buys them regrets it very soon after.

Add some more TDM cars, more civilian-looking, the pickup Myfloodify suggested is good, I'll take a picture of some cars tomorrow.
Lorry truck.
<3
myfloodifys SRU van please!

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(10-07-2013, 07:15 PM)Zack Wrote: A truck where you can actully open the doors in the back like a door.

And what is going to happend if you own the car who gets replaced?

Ps don't remove the lotus it's a realy nice low car.

I got a Idea: If you got the car that is unlucky to be replaced you get the same amount of money you bought it for or you get the replacing car.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

[Image: IBVHaDk.jpg]

Please :3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 3 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Nevy, Ms. Mudpie, Ciryl
I'm just re-bumping with this:
[Image: 637x358.resizedimage]
Audi

I would easily pay 2-3m$ for that.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=113120185
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Just a quick suggestion, would it be possible to change the car sounds aswell when you're replacing a car and fixing the ambulance? Would be awesome, these current car engine sounds sounds terrible.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Kulthro
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=120890

Dodge Charger !
I think this kind of car could be very cool !!

[Image: cc71fc7518cfd3ff24e155d6518c143a.jpg] [Image: 475fdf430257c3a607f36a97658fa367.jpg] [Image: 6fb96266d8042cb698d92cf845625703.jpg]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]