Question.
Hello, I got a small Question to ask ( I will delete thread when I got the answer.)
Okay so if you are a paramedic and a guy comes up too you and says with a rude Voice: **Heal me now, paramedic!**
Can I choose myself to Heal him or not?
Thank you.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

While you are required to do your job, you are not obligated to heal him.
(10-07-2013, 05:25 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: Hello, I got a small Question to ask ( I will delete thread when I got the answer.)
Okay so if you are a paramedic and a guy comes up too you and says with a rude Voice: **Heal me now, paramedic!**
Can I choose myself to Heal him or not?
Thank you.

Aloha,

this is a good question.
That is rather difficult to answer.
As a paramedic in the real life you can not simply refuse helping someone who needs your help unless he is no in danger.
Paramedics do only heal/help the badly wounded at an emergency scene not random strangers wandering around the city with some head ache - that is what doctors are meant for.
Wikipedia Wrote:The paramedic is a healthcare professional who works in emergency medical situations. A paramedic may be best defined as a medical professional who provides medical care at an advanced life support level in the pre-hospital environment, usually in an emergency, at the point of illness or injury.
to sum it up: if the said guy shouts at you : "Heal me now, paramedic" and he was not part of any emergency scenario (wounded in a car crash or shoot-out) you can refuse to heal him. Jut send him to a doctor.

Note: I am not an admin therefore you act your owns risk
There is no need to delete the thread if it gets approved by an admin it might be put to the Rules and Question thread as an example for paramedics^^

Have a nice day,
-Crowh
Please direct to the correct, sticked topic.