GMod crashes steam after 2 minutes
Tongue 
I got it guys. I never found a solution to it. I copied it over to the desktop and did some stuff and it started working. I bet it is going to give up like tomorrow or something
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
May you please list the "stuff" you done, so we can log your fix and refer to this thread in case it happens to someone again?
Regards,
aviator
(10-08-2013, 05:51 AM)Aviator Wrote: May you please list the "stuff" you done, so we can log your fix and refer to this thread in case it happens to someone again?
Sorry for the late reply. What I did is I created a shortcut off the game, put it on the desktop and right clicked on it and opened properties. I went to target (Should say your location Ex. mine is "F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\hl2.exe") and pasted this after it -steam -game garrysmod -w 1280 -h 720 -window (Leave a space in between the " and -steam) Should look like this "F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\hl2.exe" -steam -game garrysmod -w 1280 -h 720 -window. That is the only resolution that worked for me; but while in game, I could change it. I got the launch option code thing from the crash log.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Fixed your crash log spoiler.
Fix provided, closing.
Regards,
aviator