In-Game money.
I buy 1 pouch of money and i got that 50k then server crashed and i lost my 50k but i paid that 2,50 dollars , what should i do now?
Talk to an admin about it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Dont think you would of lost it mate, once it give is to you it gives it to you.
But i would contact the admins about it (Soulripper) and he wil check his paypal to see if you paid and he will check the logs it it gave it toy you.... or your just trying ot get free money ?
Contact Temar/Soulripper and say the time it happened, you will get your 50k at the end Smile
Aloha

as already stated by Weecow you should contact the Admins (no need to contact all of them, one should be enough) especially SoulRipper because there might be a chance something went wrong with your donation.
If you want to speed up the process a bit I suggest you gather all relevant information about the transaction and some information
of the ingame scenario - was it only the crash or did you accidentally buy something (something similar happened to me and I had a total of -155,000 $)
I think you'll get your money as soon as possible but the key is to remain patient.

Best of luck and have a nice day,

- Crowh