Improved Warranting System

[Image: cdb9320f542bab9f68c0b538ce35716704317ae1_full.jpg]

Suggestion:
To improve the current warranting system, where the President is in charge of "issuing" the warrants.

Reason:
For a majority of the time, the President does not know how to do his job, is busy, or is AFK.

How:

The warranting system is to be wiped and remade. This is how it will work.

Police Sergeant/Officers/SRU issues the same basic command to request a warrant

/warrant playername arrest/search time

This command will issue the warrant to the President, though the President will no longer have to retype this command to issue the warrant.

When the warrant is issued by the Sergeant/Officers/SRU, it is sent to the President for "review". A 30 Second timer will be activated for that warrant and the President will have the option to accept it or deny it, though these two simple commands.

/acceptwarrant
/denywarrant

or, simply /accept and /deny

If the President does not respond, and the 30 seconds are up, the warrant will be automatically issued. This rules out the problem that occurs when the President is AFK, busy, hostaged, or does not know how to do warrants.
+ Support

Maybe a bit lower than 30 seconds... waiting 10 seconds to put a suit on feels like an hour.
At a first glance +support
+support Fine idea.
+ Support
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
+support
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
+Support

I hate it when the President is incapable of spelling the word "Warrant" or He has no clue on warranting at all. This would make police RP a lot smoother.
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • D0ctor
+support
I think a little 'window' should appear in the top right and list down warrants currently waiting to be reviewed; could make things easier if there's been a big bust and suddenly 3 or 4 warrants come in. /acceptwarrant 1.

+Support.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Imperator