Ban Request: |TT| Strelok
Name of player: |TT| Strelok

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56019497

Time in GMT: -6 8:50 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: Breaking fear RP when i'm arresting him, I consecutively have to tase him after telling him to stop, threatens to leave the game as im arresting him since he was trespassing the nexus garage. Then he actually does leave.

Evidence: [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0014_zps800e74b3.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0013_zpsf299b931.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0012_zpse311b971.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0011_zps48b90f0f.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0010_zps2a360cd7.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0009_zps04ba5335.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(10-01-2013, 02:00 AM)Kulthro Wrote: Name of player: |TT| Strelok

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56019497

Time in GMT: -6 8:50 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: Breaking fear RP when i'm arresting him, I consecutively have to tase him after telling him to stop, threatens to leave the game as im arresting him since he was trespassing the nexus garage. Then he actually does leave.

Evidence: [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0014_zps800e74b3.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0013_zpsf299b931.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0012_zpse311b971.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0011_zps48b90f0f.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0010_zps2a360cd7.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0009_zps04ba5335.jpg]

In my defense respectively I didn't DC to avoid arrest although it looks like it in the screenshots; My argument is plain but I believe I was wronged in this situation. Enough with the rambling, here is the story - I was going up the lift in the Nexus with a VIP to see the president after he had called him up, and I was tased by a cop on the way because I was "tresspassing" I told "Kulthro" what had happened but he proceeded to taze me - He then told me to leave immediately, and the front of the Nexus was blocked by a trail of citizens so I went down into the garage to exit from there. He told me to stop however I explained that upstairs was blocked so he let me continue until I was about 5 steps from the street (As you see in the screenshots) Where he said "Oh too late!" Tazed me again and proceeded to warrant me. While I was tazed on the floor I Alt Tabbed to try and get fraps/dxtory up to record this segment, however my computer made a horrendous buzzing noise, the screen froze and then the game and google chrome crashed. I then reconnected to apologize and explain what had happened, however when I connected I noticed he had left the game. I looked at his ban record and noticed that his first two bans were from evidence he provided in his BR which led me to believe that this was going to be posted. Although I do not have physical proof of this, I hope you can take my word as it is literally impossible to record a crash happening unless I was holding a camera to my screen, which I didn't have handy Tounge. Thanks for reading this lengthy post and I hope the Fearless staff understands.
If your game crashed (as you claim it did). How come you connected just after you got disconnected?
I also want to point out that you (Trello) are calling Kulthoro a dumbass. Keep in mind that insulting other players in OOC/LOOC is something I will not allow, but that is besides the point here.
If your game crashed, then you wouldn't be able to connect to the server RIGHT after your game and google chrome (as you claimed yourself) crashed.

Your game might launch up quick, but not that quick. Especially not if...
Quote:computer made a horrendous buzzing noise, the screen froze and then the game and google chrome crashed
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-01-2013, 02:35 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If your game crashed (as you claim it did). How come you connected just after you got disconnected?
I also want to point out that you (Trello) are calling Kulthoro a dumbass. Keep in mind that insulting other players in OOC/LOOC is something I will not allow, but that is besides the point here.
If your game crashed, then you wouldn't be able to connect to the server RIGHT after your game and google chrome (as you claimed yourself) crashed.

Your game might launch up quick, but not that quick. Especially not if...
Quote:computer made a horrendous buzzing noise, the screen froze and then the game and google chrome crashed

This Horrendous buzzing noise has been happening ever since I installed the latest driver for my graphics card; It lasts anywhere from 1-5 seconds. My gmod doesn't take very long to load up. If you could provide me with the log of my disconnect/reconnect that would be wonderful, if not I'm sure Gmod only logs events in chronological order. This event was right after a server crash so with the low amount of players it could be possible to reconnect in the amount of time I did. I see exactly what you mean and if you think my claims are faulty I don't have an issue with you prosecuting the ban, however keep in mind that my first priority in this situation was to reconnect and establish an equilibrium with Kulthro. Also I'm sure the logs show my effort to communicate with him after my recconection however I didn't get a reply because he had already left.

Thanks for the quick reply. Oh and about the insulting players that is an offense I neglected, however it was purely rage induced (which I'm sure you get all the time) but that doesn't excuse the fact I called him that. I can't provide logs of his VoIP but I assure you he was just as derogatory towards me as well. And again this doesn't excuse my behavior, but I hope you can better understand the situation. If you need any more info at all don't hesitate to ask.
Crash report for given time from your game directory. Thank you.
(10-01-2013, 09:00 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Crash report for given time from your game directory. Thank you.

As requested. Here is a screenshot of the mdmp file opened with WinDbg -

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p730...66bcfb.png
(10-01-2013, 09:58 PM)Cole Phelps Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 09:00 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Crash report for given time from your game directory. Thank you.

As requested. Here is a screenshot of the mdmp file opened with WinDbg -

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p730...66bcfb.png

That crash occurred on the 28th September 2013, but this ban request is regarding incidents on 30th September/1st October 2013.
Regards,
aviator
Crash report is before the incident.

Crash report is before the incident.

Approved.