Payday RP Event. [Closed down until further notice]
Out of Character Information

Steam Username: Kulthro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044

Hours on server: 650+ I think

RP Events you have been in: Apocalypse, Another Apocalypse, Cold Front, Upcoming Events.. Inception..

RP Point Amount: 2

Ban History on Fearless RP: 8-9

Full Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal

Nickname: Kulthro

Backstory (Keep it short): Ordinary man trying to live a normal life.

What job do you want?: Citizen
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Kulthro, you don't have to make an application for being a citizen just follow the thread and join when the event starts. However thanks anyways, a good rp'er like yourself will be a great thing for the immersive in the event.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Kulthro
Maybe an off-topic question, but is it possible to earn an RP point as citizien?
(09-30-2013, 02:59 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: Maybe an off-topic question, but is it possible to earn an RP point as citizien?

why do you even ask? are you joining this rp for the rp point...? Don't expect anything, there might not be any rpp's being handed out.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢, DarkN00b, CodeDenzy
I've been in a number of RPs with admins and stuff. Chances are small to get a RP point though. Don't Roleplay for the point. Roleplay for the fun and joy. This RP will be fun I think.
The following 1 user Likes TheDoctorâ„¢'s post:
  • Floodify
I didn't mean that. I don't want to roleplay only for the RP point. I only wanted to ask if it is even possible Tounge
(09-30-2013, 03:18 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: I didn't mean that. I don't want to roleplay only for the RP point. I only wanted to ask if it is even possible Tounge

There is always a chance. If you make something like a call to police about it or something else maybe. But you could also just make another RP at the same time Tounge
+Support
Sounds like a Great Event Tounge
Hopefully I'll be there to be a citizen. I have a few ideas.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(09-30-2013, 09:31 PM)KYR Shadows Wrote: +Support
Sounds like a Great Event Tounge

Achievement unlock: Breaking the Ice with +support (this means you're awesome)

(10-01-2013, 01:12 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Hopefully I'll be there to be a citizen. I have a few ideas.

Hmm well that's so great, however before you come up with to many awesome ideas, then run by me first ^^ There is some few guide lines that I have to tell you first