GMOD crash, And rant about fail cop.
This is not an UNBAN request I just don't know where to post this. As there is rules on almost anything to prevent admins coming under fire for 24 hour bans.

[b]INSANITYxVIRUS[b]

[b]Your ban ID[b] 38318
[b]Banned by[b] Grub

[b]Reason[b] No idea.

[b]Involved[b] Some fail cop. Didnt get his name his game name was James something.

[b]Why we should unban you[b] ( I did nothing wrong,

I was chased by cops after one of them shot at me for speeding. I hid in the carpark near exus for 3 minutes and changed the car colour, The same cop who shot me came up to me pointed his gun and said get out. I asked why he said, Get out. He gave no reason. Another citizen then came up to me and told the cop he is fail rping, And explained both via mic and typing that the car color has changed there is no evidence. He should not have even approached me. After I called the admin 2-3 times via @ I then dced or got thrown out, I was returned to title screenf or some reason, After spamming join to get back in due to a full server I finnaly got a message saying I am banned. I don't understand I am confused Did I get banned for following RP rules Or something I don't know... I didn't have an arrest warrent or anything and the fail cop trying to ... do what ever he was doing was not listening to anything, Ni ether where the admins when I requested help.

I was banned by this admin unfairly once months ago. And now it has happened again. Apprently there is NOTHING I can do because its a 24 hour ban. But I wan't this to be out there.

On a side note, Why does my GMOD minimize and crash. I can still hear things, type and do all the things but its a black little box in the top left. Not that I really care. I'm fed up of admins who ban without looking into it... even slightly... You will see in the logs surely that he shot me and my car color changed. Christ.
This should be in the "Unban" section -_-
(09-28-2013, 04:24 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: This should be in the "Unban" section -_-

It is not an unban request. If you read it all.
Everything else but the gmod issues shouldn't be in here.

Anyways, when did gmod start crashing like that? And do you get any error codes?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(09-28-2013, 04:31 PM)bruterules Wrote: Everything else but the gmod issues shouldn't be in here.

Anyways, when did gmod start crashing like that? And do you get any error codes?

Uhm I have had it for a while, I don't get any errors... Just random minimize, Black screen, then went i try to tab in I can do everything but I can't see my screen and the little black box in the top left appears. And where else am I suppose to post it. There isnt a rant here forum.
(09-28-2013, 04:25 PM)INSANITYxVIRUS Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 04:24 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: This should be in the "Unban" section -_-

It is not an unban request. If you read it all.

Weird how you used the unban request template then isn't it...
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Humla
Excuse me for asking, but what is the purpose of this thread?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You refused to exit a vehicle when a gun was pointed at you. Also in his defense, pretty sure you didn't get a face lift and or plastic surgery.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Closed.