CityRP Drugs
Why are there Drugs on the server if nobody uses them?
People might say "it adds realism" But it doesn't. Never in my 2 and a half years on FL have i bought any drugs or sold any as a BMD.
They are Useless.
I think some drugs should get removed and the ones that doesn't get removed should get Reworked and shouldn't be manufacturable but growable like weed.
What are your opinions on CityRP drugs?
Discuss.
Needs some work, i've seen a suggestion or two about drugs giving people stats like +speed or +health, stuff like that but i'm not sure what happened to them
personally i wouldn't want drugs removed as i enjoy RP'ing as a drugdealer at times though nobody buys any because in a sense your correct, they have no use.

I'd love to see the system re-worked to make them better in some way, though i'm not sure how.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Sommer
If they where to give buffs as mentioned before, they would also need de-buffs of even or more severe consequences. If feel this way because if drugs only gave you perks they would be over used in an unrealistic way, Say A clan goes to war with another clan imagine the entire raiding force sniffing two lines and having a quick puff on a joint then approaching a situation in a tactical way as they are trained using only the buffs, it would be unrealistic and flawed. Thanks for reading.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Sommer
Stimulant and depressants. They need to be highlighted and implemented.
Regards,
aviator