Jarz's Free Graphics
(03-15-2014, 10:06 PM)Jarz Wrote: Your signature is complete! Anything else? Any changes?
[Image: 4feCQ3U.png]

It is perfect, thank you very much. Very fast and very nice work.

Thank you.
Steam Username:Reginald Von BloodSlurp

What name, if any, do you want used on your Signature:Reginald Von BloodSlurp

Pictures requested:Red Light Circle Fadded Around Name American Flag

Type of Item:Signature

Text:Forgive Your Enemies, But Never Forget Their Names-John F Kennedy

Type of Font:Old Timey Classic

Additional Details?:If You Can Add Some Military Rank Insingas Thad Be Cool Dont Have to
(03-16-2014, 08:43 AM)Cheif Nova Wrote: Steam Username:Reginald Von BloodSlurp

What name, if any, do you want used on your Signature:Reginald Von BloodSlurp

Pictures requested:Red Light Circle Fadded Around Name American Flag

Type of Item:Signature

Text:Forgive Your Enemies, But Never Forget Their Names-John F Kennedy

Type of Font:Old Timey Classic

Additional Details?:If You Can Add Some Military Rank Insingas Thad Be Cool Dont Have to

I need links to pictures and fonts.
thanks bro! its perfect!
Steam Username: [FL:RP] Joykill

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]: Joykill

Pictures requested: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4. Pick whichever one you prefer, if none are fit, anything involving modern military would work.

Type of item: Signature

Text:
Quote:There are many humorous things in the world, among them the white man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages.
The quote should be the focus, name below.

Type of Font? Link for name, Link for quote.

Additional Details?: If unfit, feel free to swap out the fonts. Whatever is easiest for you.
(03-16-2014, 04:13 PM)Joykill Wrote: Steam Username: [FL:RP] Joykill

Pictures requested: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4. Pick whichever one you prefer, if none are fit, anything involving modern military would work.

Text:
Quote:There are many humorous things in the world, among them the white man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages.

Additional Details?: If unfit, feel free to swap out the fonts. Whatever is easiest for you.

Coming right up!
Star 
Steam Username: [FL:RP] Blurr

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:can i have Blurr on it where ever look good

Pictures requested: http://hdwallpaperview.com/wp-content/up...lpaper.jpg

Type of item: Can this Signature be based around the FL Logo please

Text: "Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back" - Han

Type of Font?: http://www.dafont.com/oceanic-drift.font (3rd one down or another one will do Smile )

Additional Details?: Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift Base , Cars , Drifting , Maybe some wheel marks on the bottom off the signature

Thank You Jarz's Much appreciated Tounge
(03-16-2014, 04:13 PM)Joykill Wrote: Steam Username: [FL:RP] Joykill

Text:

Your signature is complete! Anything else? Any changes?

[Image: We09P2W.png]

Edit: Found a picture that could be used as an avatar. I thought I would whip it up, use it if you like but it's completely up to you.

[Image: aC3kzPS.png]
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • D Castiel, Joykill
Steam Username:(What's your steam username?) [FL:RP] D,Castiel

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:(Do you want your name somewhere?) D,Castiel

Pictures requested:(What pictures do you want? Max is 2. Provide a link!) http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/2...80-800.jpg And http://media.tumblr.com/e5518e005e14e635...qz4rgp.jpg If both can't be fit in use the 2nd one.

Type of item: (Want an icon or a signature? Let me know here.) Both would be nice but if it must be one signature.

What[/i] do you want it to say, and where?) Any place that looks nice and stands out. Have it say "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature? Provide a link!) http://www.designcontest.com/blog/wp-con..._fonts.jpg

Additional Details?: (Anything else?) None
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
Steam Username:(What's your steam username?) [TTP: S] Jan

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:(Do you want your name somewhere?) Jan

Pictures requested:(What pictures do you want? Max is 2. Provide a link!) [Image: Westside-Gangster-Hand-T-Shirts.jpg] [Image: Weed-1.jpg]

Type of item: (Want an icon or a signature? Let me know here.) Signature.

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where?) (Nothing).

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature? Provide a link!) Times new roman (seems pretty usual)

Additional Details?: (Anything else?) Nope. Add your extra bit of swag into it please.