Jarz's Free Graphics
(02-15-2014, 05:41 PM)limentti Wrote: Jarz.. i need say that pic is wonderful and thank you i like fonts and stuff i would like text been like military green.. but it's ok i said tou can choise color Tounge... thanks again

That is an OD Green, but you're very welcome regardless.
Steam friend's name:(What's your steam username?)TheFoodbelly

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:TheFoodbelly and Anywhere that looks good.

Pictures requested: Like adam james one.

Type of item: Signature

Text: (What do you want it to say, and [i]where I would like a quote that says “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?) I don't care what font.

Additional Details?: (Anything else?) Nope nothing else. Just have my quote and cool pic like Adam James.
Steam friend's name:(What's your steam username?)
[FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:(Do you want your name somewhere?)
Mr.UnionSniper
Pictures requested:(What pictures do you want? Max is 4.)
A picture of a trabant
And
A picture of a happy Gman pointing at the trabant
Type of item: (Want an icon or a signature? Let me know here.)
Signature

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where?)
"Come on into my car....I has candy!" (Underneath my name on the bottom)
Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?)
Karabino for my name and for the text, Saltpeter N Fungus
Additional Details?: (Anything else?)
So the Gman will be pointing at the trabant. Background color: Rainbow
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(02-13-2014, 02:14 PM)[FL:RP] JFJ Wrote: b]What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:[/b](Do you want your name somewhere?) [FL:RP] Doge

Pictures requested:(What pictures do you want? Max is 4.) Something with Doge

Type of item: (Want an icon or a signature? Let me know here.) Signature.

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where?) Something like Wow , Much Roleplay , Such Fearless or something like that at bottom.

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?) Tower ruins or Crushedon dafont.com what will look better on it Tounge Cheese

Additional Details?: (Anything else?) I think no additional details need.

Take as long as you need.

Your signature is completed! Anything else? Any changes?

[Image: pK8OOVh.png]

Fonts requested were not behaving properly, Improvised. Let me know if you want another.

Signatures back in queue. Took a quick break just to have fun with the community Wink.
Steam friend's name: Bowie R.

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]: I do like a name: Bowie R.

[b]Pictures requested:
Just a Boxing glove and the Fearless Sign.

Type of item: I am boxing in normal days so I really want a red boxing glove.

Text: (What " Winners doesn't quit. Quitters doesn't Win. where I want it under the glove. The glove should be in the middle - right of the Fearless sign. The text should be under the fearless sign.

Type of Font? http://www.fonts2u.com/kg-all-of-me.font

Additional Details?: N/A

Thanks <3
What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]: QATAR948
Pictures requested:Gmod+Dayz+beanmg+BF4

Type of item: Youtube

Text: QATAR948

Type of Font? ( Birds of Paradise by Script House

[b]Additional Details?:
(Anything else?)i want like Arab eagle face on top right if you dont mind
(02-25-2014, 12:46 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: Steam friend's name: Qatar

Pictures requested: Games Beamng gmod dayz bf4

Additional Details/Misc.?[Image: alalam_635216218301974580_25f_4x3.jpg]

Mind using the template please?
(02-25-2014, 03:10 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 12:46 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: Steam friend's name: Qatar

Pictures requested: Games Beamng gmod dayz bf4

Additional Details/Misc.?[Image: alalam_635216218301974580_25f_4x3.jpg]

Mind using the template please?
iupdate it
(02-25-2014, 12:04 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 02:14 PM)[FL:RP] JFJ Wrote: b]What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:[/b](Do you want your name somewhere?) [FL:RP] Doge

Pictures requested:(What pictures do you want? Max is 4.) Something with Doge

Type of item: (Want an icon or a signature? Let me know here.) Signature.

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where?) Something like Wow , Much Roleplay , Such Fearless or something like that at bottom.

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?) Tower ruins or Crushedon dafont.com what will look better on it Tounge Cheese

Additional Details?: (Anything else?) I think no additional details need.

Take as long as you need.

Your signature is completed! Anything else? Any changes?

[Image: pK8OOVh.png]

Fonts requested were not behaving properly, Improvised. Let me know if you want another.

Signatures back in queue. Took a quick break just to have fun with the community Wink.

Wow Much Awesome Such Nice So Jarz Wow

Amazing ! Thank you so much Smile

You have some other idea ? Cheese This looks as best as i could thought about it.

Edit: When i think about it i think there could be more Text or something try something I'm really not in to graphics so idk what could make it better Tounge Cheese
(02-19-2014, 03:41 AM)TheFoodbelly Wrote: Steam friend's name:(What's your steam username?)TheFoodbelly

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:TheFoodbelly and Anywhere that looks good.

Pictures requested: Like adam james one.

Type of item: Signature

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where I would like a quote that says “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?) I don't care what font.

Additional Details?: (Anything else?) Nope nothing else. Just have my quote and cool pic like Adam James.

I need a picture link. Signature on hold.

(02-25-2014, 09:43 AM)bowi0001 Wrote: Steam friend's name: Bowie R.

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]: I do like a name: Bowie R.

[b]Pictures requested:
Just a Boxing glove and the Fearless Sign.

Type of item: I am boxing in normal days so I really want a red boxing glove.

Text: ([i]What " Winners doesn't quit. Quitters doesn't Win. where I want it under the glove. The glove should be in the middle - right of the Fearless sign. The text should be under the fearless sign.

Type of Font? http://www.fonts2u.com/kg-all-of-me.font

Additional Details?: N/A

Thanks <3
Your signatue is complete! Anything else? Any changes?

[Image: hPPlACa.png]

(02-25-2014, 12:46 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]: QATAR948
Pictures requested:Gmod+Dayz+beanmg+BF4

Type of Font? ( Birds of Paradise by Script House

[b]Additional Details?:
(Anything else?)i want like Arab eagle face on top right if you dont mind

To be honest I don't know where to start with this.
Garry's Mod, DayZ, Beanmg, and BF4 are all completely seperate but I can do that; however the item you requested is completely out of not only context, but is simply incomprehensible to me. Can I get some enlightenment please? Thanks.

Signature on hold until further notice.

(02-22-2014, 02:20 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: Steam friend's name:(What's your steam username?)
[FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]:(Do you want your name somewhere?)
Mr.UnionSniper
Pictures requested:(What pictures do you want? Max is 4.)
A picture of a trabant
And
A picture of a happy Gman pointing at the trabant
Type of item: (Want an icon or a signature? Let me know here.)
Signature

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where?)
"Come on into my car....I has candy!" (Underneath my name on the bottom)
Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?)
Karabino for my name and for the text, Saltpeter N Fungus
Additional Details?: (Anything else?)
So the Gman will be pointing at the trabant. Background color: Rainbow

Coming right up!

Please note this will take time since I have to pose Gman myself, not to mention get a green-screened Trabby picture. Sorry for the inconvenience.