!?!??!?!
Your name: Frozened

Your ban ID: 37987

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Fear rp

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The Cop told me to get my hands on the hood when i were like 5metres away from car . I didnt understand what is the hood. Then he told me to get In the car. I went to get in the car and pavilion just randomly bans me? I dont get it. I got banned for not knowing what "THe hood means" i though its my hoodie on shirt. I were facing wall hands on my hood and they keeped saying me then he told me Get in the car and i went in car and i got banned. I dont get it why i were banned?

I did all right. he told me get in the car i did. He told me to keep my hands on hood i did. I dont know why i were banned anyways please unban me :/
The officers shouted at least five times. ''Get over to the car, put your hands on the car hood, etc, etc.'' You ignored them multiple times. You then ran to the car, and got in it, whilst under gunpoint. Therefore breaking FearRP.
i swear to god i though they meant My hoodies hood . ... i were facing wall and hands on hood then they told me to get in the car... im sorry.... please forgive me it was mistake :/

(09-22-2013, 02:19 PM)Pavilion Wrote: The officers shouted at least five times. ''Get over to the car, put your hands on the car hood, etc, etc.'' You ignored them multiple times. You then ran to the car, and got in it, whilst under gunpoint. Therefore breaking FearRP.

also they didnt say cars hood they said Hood .
More than once they stated ''Get to your car'', and ''Put your hands on the hood.'' You then ran from gunpoint and got straight inside the car.
(09-22-2013, 02:32 PM)Pavilion Wrote: More than once they stated ''Get to your car'', and ''Put your hands on the hood.'' You then ran from gunpoint and got straight inside the car.

i were first standing like 10meters away from car so how am i supposed to know what they mean with "put your hands on the hood" i though they meant wall or my hoodie...... then they said get in car? anyways please pavilion unban me or even shorten it it was my small mistake please :/
After you had recklessly swerved all over the road, me and my partner pulled you over.
You then got out of the car and sprinted away. My partner chased you down and got you back. We told both of you to put your hands on the hood.(Notice how I said the, not referring your hood) You start to run to the wall and try to hide. My partner and I pulled out our guns and continued to yell. You finally ran to your car and got in. [Than you got banned].

There was no real possible way to confuse the car hood with your hood or a wall.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-22-2013, 02:45 PM)Greekin Wrote: After you had recklessly swerved all over the road, me and my partner pulled you over.
You then got out of the car and sprinted away. My partner chased you down and got you back. We told both of you to put your hands on the hood.(Notice how I said the, not referring your hood) You start to run to the wall and try to hide. My partner and I pulled out our guns and continued to yell. You finally ran to your car and got in. [Than you got banned].

There was no real possible way to confuse the car hood with your hood or a wall.

Yes there is if you dont know what hood means ... english aint my main laungage ...
(09-22-2013, 02:48 PM)Frozened Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 02:45 PM)Greekin Wrote: After you had recklessly swerved all over the road, me and my partner pulled you over.

Yes there is if you dont know what hood means ... english aint my main laungage ...

You where not wearing a hood, there are no hoods on the server, we were also pointing at the car.
(09-22-2013, 02:49 PM)Greekin Wrote:

You where not wearing a hood, there are no hoods on the server, we were also pointing at the car.
rebels have hoods. check it again
(09-22-2013, 02:53 PM)Frozened Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 02:49 PM)Greekin Wrote:

rebels have hoods. check it again

They have hats. Not hoods.