A complete and utter w$%#er has returned
Welcome back Sir Raffi, I never met you before as I'm from january.
Yeah dude, you can't get away from Sir Raffi. Whenever I hear the name Jeremy I think of Sir Raffi, the grammar nazi you always was. Welcome back!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I don't think I've met you, but Welcome back to Fearless!
Welcome Jeremy, looks like a veteran has returned! Therefore very nice to see you back and looking forwards to see you on the servers.

(09-21-2013, 10:17 PM)Jeremy Wrote: So how is everyone? What significant events have transpired since my departure? Has that nasty DDoS business finally been dealt with?

There were too many awesome events to tell Smile And if we talk about DDoS... it's still a major problem, unfortunately, but right now everything is fine.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Floodify
(09-22-2013, 12:59 PM)Freezak Wrote: And if we talk about DDoS... it's still a major problem, unfortunately, but right now everything is fine.
Man that kid is persistent.

Also, who removed the word "wanker" from my thread title? Surely it's not that rude!

EDIT:
(09-22-2013, 09:57 AM)Midget Wrote: the grammar nazi you always was.
were*
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • HellShell, LoneWolf, Fultz
Hello and whalecome back!
Could do with some more wankers around here, things have gotten stale.

Welcome back.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Ciryl, Ms. Mudpie
Welcome back, Sir Raffi. I can't help it, but I have to name you like that, it's burned into my soul.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-22-2013, 06:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Welcome back, Sir Raffi. I can't help it, but I have to name you like that, it's burned into my soul.

He will just rip your soul then.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(09-22-2013, 06:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Welcome back, Sir Raffi. I can't help it, but I have to name you like that, it's burned into my soul.
There's just no escaping my past, is there?

Anyway, it's good to see you again, Soul. (If you haven't already, you need to make an RP character called "Saul Ripper".)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles