Car Dealer RP
So today I decided I wanted change...
I put my comet up for sale and ended up trading for a corvette. I began to drive this happily around. Until my Friend registered an interest In it. 10 minutes later I'm 70k richer and have a hummer to sell. Another 2 hour pass and eventually I get a buyer. I jump start the dead battery and drive it to the apartments. However just before I sell it another man approaches me and tells me he's selling a trebant for 5k I had it. Anyways I sell the hummer. I now am 33k richer, and have a citron and a trebant to sell. The Citroen sells for 60k... The tenant for half the trade at 7.5k. Then it goes downhill I buy a golf gti. My buyer falls through and I end the day sell it for 25k, 7.5k less than what I bought it for. I left Eco City and commuted back to Barkminster. With no car.. So I hitched a ride on one of those godlike flying creatures called admins.
So over all I made 160k from selling cars
Now I just have to decide what I want to drive Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
you made 160k today and yet you have 132k in your account ... you started on - or how does this work ? Smile
as you see it is five days since he posted this, he might have used some money already.
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • Nadrickk
yep I bought a mustang... then sold it... then bought a Volvo.... now trying to buy a corvette as a second car Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]