Not able to spawn
When ever I join V2P I can choose job but it doesnt let me spawn. I have no idea what to do please help
That might sound stupid, but have you pressed ENTER button? or sometimes you need to wait more so the server will load and then press that button.
I normally do not click anything on my keyboard when it's loading. That works for me for the most part. Just sit there until the menu pops up.
(09-21-2013, 02:57 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I normally do not click anything on my keyboard when it's loading. That works for me for the most part. Just sit there until the menu pops up.
Also in my console it has lots of red text talking about materials. Plus I cant type or get the scoreboard up
Do you have the content pack?
If not, refer to the downloads page on the top of the forum.
Since you say there is material errors / what have you in the console, perhaps try downloading the "more materials" pack, or whatever it's called.
Even though I highly doubt it wont fix your main problem, that's worth a shot.

I do what Fultzy does, however I do click once or twice.
I recommend spamming the space bar like a cookie clicker on meth, it works for me.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 3 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • DoomDude1, Wood, De CodeerHeer
  • If you use addons, disable them.
  • Check if you have all the content packs installed (CounterStrike Source and The FLContent. HL2 EP1&2 also recommended)
  • Professional_instinct Wrote:I recommend spamming the space bar like a cookie clicker on meth, it works for me.
    also helps, or spam the mouse button.
  • Try to validate you Gmod.
  • And atleast (if nothing worked) reinstall it.

And what error's do you got? Can you post them?

Good luck!