Poll: Would you like hats?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
73.68%
14 73.68%
No.
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Suggestion] Hats
I do not like the whole idea of hats so - support but I am a huge +support for sun glasses and glasses.
I can agree with that Narco, I didn't like it at first when Valve did it either. Honestly, I mentioned it to improve the chances of getting hats approved.

(09-21-2013, 07:55 PM)James Brown Wrote: I do not like the whole idea of hats so - support but I am a huge +support for sun glasses and glasses.

State your reason please.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

+Support
It'd be nice to wear some hats Smile
Ehhhh. As long as they're normal hats, and not LOLOLOL UPTURNED BUCKET or HEADCRAB NOMNOMNOMN, I'm fine with this.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-21-2013, 09:27 PM)Wabbit Wrote: I can agree with that Narco, I didn't like it at first when Valve did it either. Honestly, I mentioned it to improve the chances of getting hats approved.

(09-21-2013, 07:55 PM)James Brown Wrote: I do not like the whole idea of hats so - support but I am a huge +support for sun glasses and glasses.

I would not like to see people walking around with hats on the streets I would also not like to see people trading hats for 200k - 400k (Unrealistic, we are not TF2.)

People would be dressing up like in the hunger games with weird hats or maybe huge carrots on their heads.
- Support
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

It will be awesome if you can customize your whole character, Oh well... + Support
+Support I really like the idea of hats!
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(09-22-2013, 12:57 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Ehhhh. As long as they're normal hats, and not LOLOLOL UPTURNED BUCKET or HEADCRAB NOMNOMNOMN, I'm fine with this.

Of course not, they have to be able to improve RP. No hello-kitty hats.

(09-22-2013, 07:59 AM)James Brown Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 09:27 PM)Wabbit Wrote: I can agree with that Narco, I didn't like it at first when Valve did it either. Honestly, I mentioned it to improve the chances of getting hats approved.

I would not like to see people walking around with hats on the streets I would also not like to see people trading hats for 200k - 400k (Unrealistic, we are not TF2.)

People would be dressing up like in the hunger games with weird hats or maybe huge carrots on their heads.

If you ask me, it's not very realistic to buy a BMW for one million dollars either.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Please explain to me how a stupid hat would boost or even revive a chance for RP.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Greekin