Ban Appeal
Hello, I am here because i think my ban was unfair.
This is my appeal

Your name: (Steam friends name) Normally its Sommer, but right now its batman STEAM_0:0:24492973

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 37753

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Enzyme

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Contrafarming as BMD. You know better with 509 hours.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Vlad the Impaler

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Hi, I was playing with a friend (Vladtheimpaler) who had just started on the server.
He is familiar with rp and told me we should go farm. So we drove up to the radio building and i forgot we had no seeds, so i go bmd to sell my friend some seeds and then i spawned our base. I forgot i had changed my job to bmd so we put down our contra (i told him that he could have mine so he would earn money faster) I then ran out of the station and enzyme pulled me on the roof with a rebel. See my other friend went rebel cause he wanted to spawn weed plants. but this was another rebel who my friend probably just let come in (which i did not know of) where they just thought it was the rebel base and they started basing in our base. (i did not know of that) But then enzyme pulled me up on the roof and said if i had fewer hours he would go easy on me, but i have 500.
I did not know i had broken a rule and i quickly said that i would change asap and that i was sorry but he banned me.

I See how i broke a rule, but i also see that i was not aware of it
I do not you to remove the time on my ban,
But just the ban on the banlist because i think it was an unfair ban form me.
I did not harm anyone, No-one was hurt during it, i did not participate in any raids or kinds like it, i just forgot i was bmd.
I hope you take this to concideration
~Batman
I'm glad that you are helping your friend to fearless.
I have a few questions. 1. Why did you not contact the other BMD if he could sell you weed-seeds? Powergaming (going job just to supply yourself) is not allowed.
2. How did the other rebel know the code for the keypad, and why did he answer "yes" when I asked if he and the BMD (you) were basing together?

You say yourself that you understand that you broke a rule, but why are you not following the rules for unban requests?

Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

RULES FOR AN UNBAN REQUEST:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know that i can't post an unban request, but i dont want an unban, i just want the ban removed from ban list
It was not even powergaming because i sold the weed seeds for my friend and not me
I'm sorry but I still don't really why you should have this ban removed from your record.
You broke a rule, sh*t happens. I think everyone has bans that they want removed from their record, I know I do, but still.
Unless you have something else to "put on the table" then I don't see why your ban should be removed from your record.
Sincerely, Enzyme
No-one was harmed or anything. It didn't affect anyone in a bad way at all.
Its your decesion anyway, so i can't do anything about it.
Pending, Expect closure by 24th.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I'm sorry but you still broke a rule. It is your own fault that you forgot you were a BMD. Everyone messes up but you also gotta just move on. It's a no from me.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied, rules were broken, ban was valid.