Unban for Fear RP
Your name: [FL:RP] iLIkeCats379

Your ban ID: 37940

Banned by: Pavilion

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: can't remember the Head of SRU's name

Why we should unban you: Well you should unban me because if you were to of seen what the SRU said to me it was. You were reckless driving, calm it down. He did not say hey stop now or any thing to do with me being arrested. So i ran off and he followed me but then i was banned. So in my case an SRU was patrolling 'FailRP' and i didn't break Fear RP when to break fear RP is to run away form a tazer if a police officer shouts 'STOP'. He also may of accidentally had his tazer out meaning i might not of broke FearRP.

He had you under gunpoint. Whilst he was typing, you just typed 'bye' and ran away, whilst still being under gunpoint. Therefore a breach of FearRP. The ban was just and there is no reason why you should be unbanned.
So him being on patrol not FailRP, him pointing a tazer at me which isn't necessary until i retaliate in a bad way(failRP).

In regards to his faults, they was dealt with. Just because someone else does something wrong doesn't mean you can. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I can see where your coming from, but if you check the chat (logs) you can tell he didn't tell me to stop in any shape or form ?

He also may of accidentally had his tazer out meaning i might not of broke FearRP.

Rule #13 Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

So him being on patrol not FailRP, him pointing a tazer at me which isn't necessary until i retaliate in a bad way(failRP).

This isn't his unban request, this is yours.

He had you under gunpoint. Whilst he was typing, you just typed 'bye' and ran away, whilst still being under gunpoint.

This sums it right up. If someone has a gun on you, you aren't going to move while hes speaking to you. Especially someone that's part of the government.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub