UBR
Exclamation 
Your name: FL:RP] Mysterious

Your ban ID: 37980

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: fearrp

Involved: The SRU sergeant ( dont know name correct )

Why we should unban you: I belive I was banned for a unfair reasson because, when I was banned SRU sergeant ordered someone to lockpick the door, But I chosed not to so I just went to the door to see if it was locked or not, then the screen froze and it said I was banned, But I was in 3rd person and I was not being aimed at thats why i think its a little wierd that I'm banned for fear rp, Because No one aimed at me from the outside besides the SRU and the cops... PS. I was an SRU at the moment.
Thanks..
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Also, he asked many times if he could come back with a Yes. And it felt like suddenly the entire force just got banned. Way after. Like 10 min. after.
We're talking both second and first time, we had the president gunpointed and hostaged, even though that you all intercepted towards the compound, that is what you were suspended for.
(09-22-2013, 01:44 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We're talking both second and first time, we had the president gunpointed and hostaged, even though that you all intercepted towards the compound, that is what you were suspended for.

But you made in the BR as FearRP?
Running into a hostage situation where you're supposed to roleplay fear for the president dying - FearRP.
Denied.