Refund because of mistake...
This happen at 17:20 GMT +2

I was about to spawn my tides truck but for mistake I bought one....
It is possible to get refund for it? (Have two at the moment in inventory because of this)

If you need more information, just ask please.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
KuLa is too rich to just spawn same car everytime, let's just buy a new one.
The following 4 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Prosto, Doctor KuLa, Fillehh, Nuka
(09-18-2013, 03:49 PM)Freezak Wrote: KuLa is too rich to just spawn same car everytime, let's just buy a new one.
You have more money than me.... shut up you bastard.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
When you buy a new car you have to do accept it, twice. First press buy and then "Yes or no". Don't understand how you were able to buy it Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Objection!

It's Kula.
(09-18-2013, 06:32 PM)myfloodify Wrote: When you buy a new car you have to do accept it, twice. First press buy and then "Yes or no". Don't understand how you were able to buy it Tounge
There is no any option like this for tides truck (and other vehicles I think)
correct me if I'm wrong
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Most likely you double-clicked your LMB, i can't really remember if there was a confirmation.
(09-18-2013, 06:43 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 06:32 PM)myfloodify Wrote: When you buy a new car you have to do accept it, twice. First press buy and then "Yes or no". Don't understand how you were able to buy it Tounge
There is no any option like this for tides truck (and other vehicles I think)
correct me if I'm wrong

I believe Kula is right, there is no option to click accept.. well from what I have seen and I always buy cars on the market place.
Yup, I was wrong. I think it is when you "drop" and destroy I believe. Stupid that it don't exists tho..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-19-2013, 03:07 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Yup, I was wrong. I think it is when you "drop" and destroy I believe. Stupid that it don't exists tho..

There was a suggestion about that, and i believe it is still somewhere.

OT: I doubt you will get refunded for that.